training my heart, mined, and body and the lion and Pegasus their past part 2

previously 

  " ushere no matter what you've done in your past I will always love you no matter what" I kiss her and when I pull away she says. 

 (ushere's pov)

He pulls away and I says" ok I guess it is time I got this off my cheats..... so after nersua left the house wasn't the same so one day I decided to run away and looked for nersua but I never did after a mouth of looking I gave up and decided to take my own path later on I found my bey bark leone after that I found a small town and......terrorized I was their worst nightmare after 2 years their I got bored and left that's when my worsted nightmare came truth I was kidnapped and forced into slavery the man I was forced to serve was a cruel man he would beat me and torture for days on end one night he tried to rape me that's when I made my escaped I ran like hell before I collapsed in the allay you found me in" I finished I look at kyoya he looked angry,hurt, and sad he pulls me into a huge"ushere I am so sorry that happened to you now I understand why you don't trust people to well" I hug him back" it's not your fault it is his fault so don't ever blame yourself or allura go ok" he nods and say" you know I love you right" I laughs and says" yes I know and I love you too" I hear hell claw growl we look at her" we love you to" kyoya said i laugh some more" yeah we love you to hell claw" I chuckle and then kiss ushere on the lips she kisses back when we pull away I say" do you what to go back to the hotel" she nods and we start to walk to the hotel. 

back with allura

(allura's pov)

Ushere leaves with kyoya and hell claw I look at everyone they were glaring at me" what" I said gingka sighs and says" sis you have to tell us the truth why does nersua hate you so much" I growl a little" I don't know if I did I would be trying to fix it ok the last time I saw her before now was the day she left to leave with doji then after the ushere ran away and after that I left the mansion and start to look for father on the way when I got attacked I was seriously hurt and left for dead that's when father found me in the forest ok I don't know what happened to her or ushere ok" I growl at them I look at them again they looked worried kenta walks up to me and gave me a hug" sister it's fine we understand ok" he says I nod and hug him and say" thank you and I think I am going to sleep" they nod and I walk away and into my hotel room I jump onto my bed and fall asleep.

mean while with nersua and ryuga WARNING LEMON AHEAD you have been warned  

(nersua's pov)

I open my eyes to see that I was in a room on a king size bed I sit up it was dark in the room only the full moon light up the darkness" good you are awake" I hear ryuga say he then turns on the lights I look over at him he was shirtless I blush and look away" why is it good that I am wake" he walks closer with a smirk on his face he pushes me onto the bed" hey what are you doing" he kisses my neck and says" i'm training your body ok my dragon empresses" he pulls my jacket off I was nervous I had never done anything like this ryuga soon finds my sweet spot" ah~ ryuga r-right their" I moan out he chuckles against my neck he start to attack that spot leaving a hickey for sure he pulls away then takes off my shirt, bra and pants he then takes of his pants we were both in our underwear he licks down my neck and to my right breast his right hand start to pinch my nipple his free hand slides down my underwear and start to rub my clit I moan out in pleasure ryuga slips a finger in me then moves it back and forth I moan louder when he adds  two more I start to feel weird" ah~ s-stop I feel w-weird" I cry out in pleasure he starts fingering me faster he pulls away from my breast and chuckles" eh~ your close go ahead cum I know you want to cum for me your daddy" he purred in my ear soon the weird felling snaps I scream in pleasure as I came all over his hand he pulls away and licks his fingers clean" you taste delicious" he whispered in my ear in a low and sexy voice I blush 50 shades of red" don't say such dirty thing" he laughs evilly" how about no you like it when I talk dirty to you" he pulls his underwear down I look away ryuga pulls me up to where I am face to face with his dick it was huge where the hell does he think that's fucking going" uh ryuga w-what are you doing"I asked a little scared of what he was doing" sh~ all you have to do is suck on daddy's cock and remember call me daddy now open your mouth" he whispered I look up at him and say" ok daddy" I open my mouth I lick up and down his dick I kiss the tip before taking him into my mouth I start to bob my head and rubbed anything I couldn't fit in my mouth I hear him moaning as I continued he grips my hair it hurt a little all of the sudden his grip tighten and thrust into my mouth his dick hits the back I chock and gag I try to  pull away but his grip was to tight he continued to thrust into my mouth his moans filled the room he made one hard thurst then came his cum slipped down my throat" swallow it" ryuga ordered I swallow what I can he then pulls out I gasp and cough when air fills my lungs again" good girl now turn around and get on you hands and knees" ryuga asked in a low and sexy voice I nod and did as he asked I felt something poke at my entrance he thrust in to me I scream in pain as tears run down my face he gave no time to adjust" d-daddy s-stop I-I-it hu- ah~ h-hurts p-pull out AH~" I cried out but he didn't listen" ah~ your so tight ah~ you keep sucking me in deeper" ryuga groaned in my ear he chest was rubbing against my back" s-stop I-it hurts" I cried out still didn't listen he pulled my hair back I cried out while he growled into my ear" shut up you know you love the pain I can feel it your becoming wetter be the minute you love it when I fuck you like this just tell me the words and I'll fuck you senseless my little dragon empresses" he was right this was starting to feel good he hit something inside of me making me scream in pleasure and pain" AH~ PLEASE DADDY OH~ PLEASE FUCK HARDER AH~ FASTER  PLEASE MAKE AH~ ME CUM PLEASE DADDY AH~"" as you wish my dragon empresses" he flips me over without pulling out he pulls my legs over his shoulders and starts to pound into me like a wild animal I was screaming and crying out as he hit my g-spot over and over I was getting so close" AH~ D-DADDY I'M C-" I tried to warn him but my climax came quick but hard my vision went white and my body started to shack and went numb after my vision cleared and I could feel everything again ryuga continued to pound into me" AH~ S-STOP T-TO M-M-MUCH PLEASE ST-STOP D-DADDY AH~" but he continued and said" ah~ your so wet for me you love how I violate you admit it and i'll go harder and faster" he made one hard thrust and I screamed out and say" YES..... PLEASE VIOLATE ME MORE PLEASE HO~ PLEASE DADDY"  he does exactly what he said he'd do he pounded into me faster and harder then before  treas of pleasure run down my face I was screaming out his name ryuga was moaning and panting hard he leans in and kisses me I kiss back and wraps my arms around his neck he slips his tough into my mouth we fight for dominance which he wins he explores my mouth pulls away his thrust where getting sloppy and I was getting close"AH~ daddy I-I'M SO CLOSE"" me too" he makes one hard thrust into me my body was shacking valiantly as I cam all over him he late out a throaty moan as he came deep inside of me he pulls out and falls next to me" nersua.....I.....love you" ryuga panted out he pulls me on top of him and pulls the covers over us  he wraps his arms around my wast" I......love......you too...ryuga" I said while falling asleep in the arms of the man I love no matter what he did.  

ok that's the end hope you like it and I have no regrets see you next time