the dragons vs. the eagles, yu and life taken , and a old face

(nersua's pov)

I wake up in a great mood ryuga was still asleep I got ready for my battle with shadow ryuga was battling tsubasa once I was ready I made ryuga and I breakfast I grabbed his and my plate and take they to my room once there I open my door and set both plates down I went over to him" daddy wake up time to eat" I said while lightly shacking him he groans and opens his amber eyes and smiles he pulls me into him" good morning baby girl' he said kissing my neck I laughed" good morning daddy now stop that your food is getting cooled" I said he sighs and sits up I got up and grab our plates and hand him his I sit next to him we start to eat after we eat we leave the building once at the stadium I got a room to think and wait soon it was time for my battle I walk out and meet with ryuga we walk out I see tsubasa and shadow already there I glare at them I hated them I ready my bey shadow does that same" you know nes everything your doing is wrong can you see that" shadow said I growled" shut up stop calling me nes we aren't friends anymore" I growled she frowns soon we start the battle hers and mine bey go hard against each other she was putting up a good fight she is lasting longer then I thought but I'm not fucking around anymore" there is one thing I was waiting to show but i will use it now" I said ryuga looked at me knowing what I was talking about" dark move dragons poisonous revenge" I called out at the same time ryuga was finishing he battle soon the stadium filled with light no one could see once everything cleared all you could see was me, ryuga standing and shadow and tsubasa laying on the ground I looked at allura who was running to shadow and tsubasa's side I just walked away without a word I meet up doji" are you going to deal with those too traders or do I have to do it" I growled he could tell I was in a vary bad mood" no I will deal with it" good" I said walking back to headquarters and going to my room to take a nap.

I wake up some hours later I get up and see dark fang waiting for food" ok buddy I will feed you once I get back for the store" I said to he as I got up fixed my long silver hair and left the building I got to th near by store bought some meat and a pregnancy test just in case I paid and left as I walk back I see gingka and allura and some other leave headquarters once they were close enough they stop I look at the man they were with in shock"f-father" I said" nersua" he said it's was his voice his face but it couldn't be him" this makes no sense you died when I was five you were alive and still you didn't look for me and my sisters" I said with tears in my eyes" nersua" I heard ryuga call my name I turned to look at him I see him and dark fang panting I also see ushere" father" ushere said running to him she was so happy it was the first time in years i'd seen her smile I wanted to smile but soon all the pain and fear came back to me I growled loudly" nersua" I heard ushere say" you bastard if you were alive this whole time why, why didn't you come looking for me or did you just not care about me" I said with tears in my eyes" nersua I tried but I didn't know where you were I am s-"" save it I will make all of you pay you will feel my power and once I rule this world no one and nothing with stand in my way" I said I then walked past they ryuga walking beside me and dark fang followed I will make them pay" nersua I thing I understand now what happen to you" ushere said I stopped" you were hurt and betrayed I know these feeling but you can let they haunt you or let them break the person you truly are" she said I laughed" your funny ushere this is the person I'm meant to be" I said then left we walked down the halls until we run into doji he looked beat up" ryuga get rid of him" I whispered to him he nodded and I walked away soon I will have to betray everyone I love in this world I thought as I go to my room and go to sleep.