betrayed, hurt, serpent vs sagitario, sorrow, fear, and hatred

(a/n's pov)

as yu and life struggled to get to the stadium knowing gingka and allura would be there they soon walks into the building to see gingka and the rest off them both yu and life groan in pain making the gang look at them gingka and allura run over to them them yu and life collapsed gingka and allura catch them.

(allura's pov) 

as I hold life she says something in a mumble tone" nersua i-it isn't her fault just h-help h-h-her" then she blacked out I look at gingka we then take them to a room and lay them down yu tells us everything I was pissed after that I knew she was mad but still to take it out on her brother and friend is cruel and it hurts to know that she is doing all of this so she can get back at me nersua what is going on inside your head what drove you to do this to hurt your family and friends to go as far as to get the most dangerous of bey why do any of this I wish my sweet little sister would come back to me nersua what happen to you I wondered.

(nersua's pov)

I wake up to then smell of blueberry pancakes I sit up and see a tray of food next to me on my nightstand I smile when I see a note from ryuga it said he and dark fang went for a walk I ate my breakfast then took a shower after that I went to the stadium there I see everyone that included yu and life allura glare at me I smirk at her she was about to storm over to me but tsubasa stopped her allura let out a small growl but walked away I laugh and head over to were doji is once there I sit down" hello nersua" he greets me" hello uncle you know I don't like it when people don't do what there suppose to do" I said in a low growl doji knew not to piss me off but he does it anyway" nersua are you talking about yu and life" he asked I laugh" yes I am deal with them after this battle I want to see the pain reiji and ren cause I want to see kenta and earthua's face filled with sorrow and fear" I laughed doiji chuckled I knew what he was thinking he was thinking I'm nothing like my father I was once but not anymore I thought to myself I watch the battle with a amused smirk after the battle I left to go back to my room at headquarters on the way I run it everyone again this time tsubasa couldn't stop her she grabs me by the collar and pinned me to the wall hard it hurt but I didn't show it" allura" everyone gasped" what is wrong with you I get it your mad at me but that is no reason to hurt you friends and family" she growled out I kick her back into a wall" that's the thing I don't have family or friends the only person I need is ryuga and dark fang" I said about to punch her but a lion jumped in my way" hell claw no" ushere yelled but the lioness didn't back down soon a growl came form behind me I look so see dark fang running at the lion he jumps on her the start to fight" dark fang no stop back down now" I said but he didn't listen soon dark fang was down the lion went to bit him but I stepped in and got bit in the arm ushere gasped" hell claw back down now" ushere growled I held my arm I look back at dark fang" dark fang are you ok hey boy look at me" I said he was hurt bad soon ryuga came he looked at me then at dark fang he runs to me side I stand and look at ushere then her lion" you bitch you'll pay for this" I growled out in anger I went to punch her but ryuga stopped me" nersua stop we have to help dark fang lets go" ryuga said pick dark fang up it was hard since darkfang is a large for a wolf we take him home once home we patched him up" I swear will kill her" I growled making a fist ryuga hugged me from behind" it's ok you will get your revenge" ryuga told me I sigh" I know but we need to deal with a little problem I will go tell doiji" I said he let go and I left I walk to his office once there I tell him what needs to be done after that I leave and go back to my room I once their I walk out to the balcony I sigh I was hard for me to believe that all of this was finally going to happen I was finally going to get the revenge I wanted for so long was finally here and in my reach I thought with a sick smile on me face" you look so beautiful when you make that face" ryuga said as he wrapped his hands around my waist I lean me head back into his shoulder" your sweet daddy" I said rubbing his arm I turn around to face him" you know non of this wont be possible if I didn't have you, you give me some much power and support on everything I do and I love you for that" I said he smiled" ok that's partly true the rest is all you baby girl you have done most of this on your own I just helped when you needed it ok" he said he can't just take a complement can he" ok tough guy" I laughed he looks at me and start tickling me I start laughing like crazy" s-stop I can't b-bre-breath" I laughed soon he stopped and pulled me into my room and pushed me on the bed" lets go to bed we have a battle tomorrow" ryuga said I smile and cuddle into his chest he places his head on my and soon we go to bed.