training my heart, mined, and body and the lion and Pegasus their past part 1

OK so I decided that I going to put the others in this story and not just nersua and ryuga OK hope you like it.

(nersua's pov)

OK it's been two weeks since me and ryuga start dating and the start battle bladers is in two and a half months. Today I was just hanging out with my little brother yu and lightray we where all looking at tournaments to see if their was any strong bladers. I was about to leave when a blader that looked familiar but I couldn't place him he had silver hair and gold like eyes came up on the screen." hey uncle he looks strong" I told my uncle in a bored voice I looked at him and he looks at me and say" yes nersua he dose merci I need all the information on this blader"." yes master" I jump a little and yu laughs and say" nersua are you scared of merci". I give him a look" no I'm just still not use to it that's all I don't get scared" just then I get a call I look to see who it was and it was ryuga.

the call

nersua: hey ryuga

ryuga: nersua I need your help can you meet me on the roof

nersua: ugh~ why the roof you know I hate heights but fine I'll by their in a minute

ryuga: just get up here scaredy cat

end of call

He hangs up I start to walk to the roof when I get their I see ryuga standing next to a helicopter I walk closer and say." why are we up here you know I hate heights" he just laughs and says" com'on get in we are going to go train OK" we get in and start to leave. I was a little mad I wanted to see this new blader in person now I can't this is lame whatever I was suddenly pulled into someone's lap I all ready knew it was ryuga." your so cute when your angry" he says while licking up my earlobe this causes me to moan" r-ryuga what a-are you doing" he starts to lick down my neck then starts to bit it gently. I end up melting into he touch he soon finds my sweet spot" ah~ stop p-please" I panted he stops and says" why should I your moans are music to my ears". I try to move out of his lap but his grip on my wast only gets tighter" stop that NOW" he ordered and I stop moving and he counted to kiss me neck and his hands move up and down my body. I couldn't help but moan his right had starts to run down my body " ah~ ryuga w-we can't do this h-here" I moan out and he stops kissing my neck." call me daddy when we are alone at lest "he purrs in my ear" well that's not kinky at all". He chuckles darkly and lets me go I quickly move away from him he just smirks at me then looks out the window what was he planing. I close my eyes and fall asleep but before I fully fall asleep ryuga says" it's time to train your heart, body, and mind my little dragon empresses" and with that said I fall asleep.

mean while the gang is together so yeah

(ushere's pov)

We where all at a hotel and a I was still wondering why nersua was so mad at allura. I look at her and and she looks at me and says" what OK just say it before you explode or something" I sigh and say." OK why does nersua hate you right now" I walk over to kyoya and sit next to him he pulls me into is arms and pats my head to clam me. Allura looks at gingka he looked like he wanted to know the answer as well we all wanted to know she sighs and says.'" all I know is that after a man who said that he works for doji the man said the doji wanted nersua to live with him I had no problem with that she went with the man and I didn't see her until she showed up in koma village and now so I have no idea what happen to her OK". We all sigh we all wanted to know why nersua hates us so much" but a old friend of mine is going to find out for us OK". I look at allura and nod I hope she was right about this I look at everyone and say" well see you guys later" I start to walk away kyoya and hell claw follow benkei and flames try to follow( by the way this is one of my oc's she is one of nersua's oldest friends so yeah) but we tell them to stay here with the others I need time alone with kyoya because I promised him I would tell him about my past before we met. I Don't know why he wants to know about it but I know it's because he cares he has always cared about me ever since that day my life changed for the better.