a gift from ryuga and someone from the dragon empresses past

(nersua's pov)

I wake up and my body was in pain I look around the room and didn't see ryuga so I just lay their after awhile the pain went away I get up and get dress I walk out side the room I that's when  figured where we were" oh so we are at the vacation house cool but were is ryuga"I walk down the halls" ryuga......ryuga" I called out for him I get to the front door I open it and come face to face with ryuga" their you are now I can kick your ass" I punch him in the arm making him laugh" man you call that a punch that's cute" I punch him again put he stops me by grabbing my hand a pining me to a wall" hey let me go so I can kick your ass I don't like waking up in pain and you left me alone why you scared me" I look away he moves back and says" I was getting you this" he takes out a crown that's similar to his but instead of red ruby's they where purple I was at a lost for words" r-ryuga it's beautiful" I hug him he kiss me when he pulls away he puts it on my head" nersua I will never leave you no matter what happens do you understand me I love more then anything" his voice was low but sexy I place a hand on his cheek and say" I understand daddy" he leans in and kisses me I kiss back he slips his tough into my mouth I moan against his lips I suck on his making him growl lowly we pull away" your make daddy hard baby girl" he purred in my ear I smirk at this I rubbed my hand against his clothed dick I pull away when I hear him moan I start to walk away but was stopped when I hear him growl" your playing with fire little girl and it's rude to tease your daddy or do you want me to punish you" I blush but soon smirks I turn around and say" you'll have to catch me first" I run out the front door ryuga runs after me I run into the woods I end up getting lost I look around to see if I could find away back I run around for a while until I stop when I see someone I thought I'd never see again" well well well if it's my little pet did you coming back to your master" it was him the man that made my life hell I was froze with fear he moves close to me he reaches out to me I didn't move he grabs my hair pulling me  to your knees I let out a cry of pain" you have been a vary bad girl what do you think you punishment be" he growls in my ear he pulls me up I was about to scream but his hand covers my mouth" now now don't be stupid you're already in beep trouble so don't make this worse now I'm going to uncover your mouth if you scream then you know what will happen and we are going to walk back to my cabin and go on with are life ok pet" I nod my head  he uncovers my mouth" please let me go please don't do this to me again" I said trying not to cry he slaps me then drags me to a cabin by the wrist I try to get away but his grip was to tight once we get to the cabin he drags me to a room once inside he throws me to the floor I hit my head hard the room was spinning he ties my hands a above my head then chains them to the roof once my head stops hurting and the room stopped spinning I struggle to get out of the ropes" stop moving or I'll make this worse the it already is got it pet" I hear master growl behind me he soon move to the front of me then he rips my clothes all my clothes" now who might have bone this" he says darkly will looking at the marks ryuga left" answer me" he growled I shack my head I wasn't going to listen to him  he lets out another growl and walks behind me i soon feel a horrible pain in my back I scream out in pain" ANSWER ME AT ONCE PET and I might spare you a good 150 whippings because your at 300" he said wait 300 I can't handle that but I can't give in I have to be strong" fine 400 it is" he starts to hit me I scream and cry but I didn't beg.

(Rayuga's pov)

i ran after nersua but lost her I walk around the forest looking for her after a hour I started to get worried" nersua hey where are you"  I called out but no answer I run around and call her name still nothing until I hear screams of pain I run to that direction.

(nersua's pov)

I scream in pain I don't know how long I can last" you have 250 more to go are you sure you don't have anything to say pet" master growled I shake my head I didn't wont to says anything I just wanted the pain to end after another 100 hits I can't handle anymore" please enough I will give you your answer just please no more" I cried master stop he walks in front of me" so who did this to" he asked pointing to my hickeys and bit marks ryuga left" it was my boyfriend ryuga" I meekly said he let out a hum then their was a knock at the door" stay quit" he growled I just nod my head he leaves the room I hear the door open" hey have you seen a girl with long silver hair and blue purple eyes" it was ryuga I knew he could help me" RYUGA I'M IN HERE HELP ME"I yelled with my last bit of strength then pass out.

(ryuga's pov)

I hear nersua scream I look at the man in a complete rage he was looking at me" wait did you do to her" I growled he just smirks" oh nothing much I just punished her for running away from he master me" he said with a devils grin I growl again and ready me bey he backs away" wow dud you can't be mad at me for disciplining my pet" he said he had some fear in his voice" that gives you no right to hurt her she is mine now so time to pay for the pain you caused her" I launch my bey and use my dark he was out cold I run into a room and see nersua chained up I use l-drago to break them I pick her up and carry he home once home I treat her wounds and the lay her down and wait for her to wake up.