the new guys and a jealous dragon's punishment and the memorizes

(nersua's pov) 

After two months of training and other things we had finely got back to the mean head quarters there was two more weeks until battle bladers ryuga said he was going to go to some tournaments I already had over 50,000 bey points so I stayed here I had to hide the hickeys on my neck my uncle asked about it and I told him I hurt myself I think he believed it  anyway I had a harder time convincing yu it was nothing right now we where walking around until I ran into someone I look up and see a guy with long sliver hair like mine but his eyes were gold and mine were purple and a girl with long purple hair and purple eyes I growl a little" sorry I didn't see you" he said but I did say anything I just look at him he looked so familiar he holds out a hand I slowly take it he helps me up" it's fine just watch were your going newbie" I said with a smirk/smile he looks at he surprised" who do y-""the name is nersua" I walk away without another word I walk to my room yu still fallowing me" hey sis you looked like you had seen a ghost" yu said as we sit on my bed I look at him" they kinda looked like someone we knew"" yeah your right but who" we both shack are heads and and put are hands up soon yu gets bored and runs off I go outside onto the roof once there I see the new guys" hey" I say he looks at me the was a eagles on his and her arm" oh hey nersua""hi" they replied" um what's with the eagles" I asked walking next to him he lifts his arm up and the eagles fly away we sit down and he says" we saved them when they were young and they have be with us ever since oh and my name is tsbuasa otori and this is shadow she doesn't talk much unless she is battling" I nod we tall for a while I had found myself tilling them how I got here but I didn't tell them everything and I told them that me and ryuga where dating  after awhile I went in side then to my room once there I find a not so happy ryuga" well you seem friendly with the new guy" he growled I just roll my eyes and sit on my bed that I was soon pinned to" why are you so friendly with him hm" I roll my eyes again and say" no reason now get off" he chuckles" did you forget that you need to be punished for teasing daddy and being disrespectful you are only making it worse" he growled in my ear he ripped the bandages of my neck that I used to cover the other marks  he smirks with prided then licks down my neck until he hits my sweet spot the bits it hard causing blood to flow out of the wound he pulls away he takes of all of our clothes he saddles my waist the ties my hands to my bed post" what are y- muh~ mu~" I said but it was muffled be a kiss he pulls away and says" remember this is a punishment" he grabs my hair a pushes me in front of his dick" suck it" he ordered I did as told I licked up and down his shaft I start to suck him off until he came in my mouth he clams down my body and puts a gag in my mouth and start to like my clit and sticks two fingers in me" mu~" I moan but was muffled be the gag I felt my wall slam around his fingers he pulls away right as I was about to cum I whine and pout he slaps my thigh" you don't get to cum you have been a vary bad girl" he said darkly he thrust in to me I scream in pleasure again muffled be the gag" fuck" he growled in pleasure he begins to thrust in to me hard and fast tears of pleasure fill my eyes as he fucks me I was so close but he had came before me he pulls out before I could cum he flips me over and puts me on my hands and knees I could feel him pock at my back entrance I shack my head begging him not to knowing it will hurt" this is a punishment" he reminded me then thrust into me I scream in pain" fuck" he growled out as tears run down my face" man your tight back here" he groaned as he started to thrust into me soon I became a moaning mess he was getting close soon he cums in me again he unties me and takes out the gag and flips me over again" never forget that you are mine oh and don't ever tease me again" he said in a sexy tone making me shiver in delight he gets dressed and then left I get up and take a bath after that I look in the mirror and look at the new mark I let out a sigh I cover it with a banded the put my night cloths on I walk to my uncles offices once their I see he wasn't there" merci were is my uncle" I asked" he went to bed young miss" he said" ok and were is ryuga" I asked again" master ryuga went to some more tournaments to get more points he said he would be back in a month " he said again I nod the left and went to my room I find dark fang on my bed I sigh and lay next to him he puts his head on my stomach I soon fall asleep.

one week and 5 days later

ryuga has been gone awhile but I didn't care I have gotten to know the new guys pretty well but something was up so uncle told yu and me to keep an eye on them today was merci's monthly maintenance and I knew something was up it was night time and merci had just shutdown I walked around the building with dark fang until I saw tsubuasa and shadow run out of the room were we keep all over are data we fallow then too the roof once their I wait until yu and doji show up" well shadow I didn't see this coming" I said she turns to me" I could say the same" she said in her normal tome it was raspy and plane it was in a whisper kinda tone" what do you mean" I asked she frowns" you mean you don't remember us" she said sounding sad" should I" I said" ether they brainwashed you or your blind or maybe your stupid" she said the laugh I growled" why are you laughing and watch it" I growled out" but then again you were always so rash uh nes" she said still laughing my eyes widen so do yu's only one person called me nes and it was my old friend shadow" b-but how I thought you were dead" I said not believing my eyes or ears" nope I didn't die well thanks to your big brother tsubuasa" she said is stead of being happy I just go mad again" why did you come here" I growled shadow frowns" nersua why are you angry" tsubuasa asked I glare at him" I bet the only reason you came here was to find out what you can about my bey and ryuga's and you also came here because allura asked you uh" I yelled at them they sigh and nod I growled and then left I went to my room I was angry and I wanted to be along dark fang lays down on the ground I land on my bed and fall asleep angry.