A little boy and love is in season

(nersua's pov)

we were in the middle of nowhere" doji were are we and why are we here" I look at him and he looks at me and says." we are here to get someone that you might know nersua OK" I just nod and look out the window. I then look at ryuga and he was staring at me I look away blushing a little I look out the window and close my eyes letting sleep to tack over.

my dream/nightmare

I was running for my life a man was chasing me I look behind me and trip on a tree root I try to get up but fail because I twisted my ankle. He walks up to me a grabs my hair" where do you think your going little slave"he said in a low but scary tone. He drags back to the mansion I ran from when we get their he chains me to the wall" please don't hurt me i'm sorry please".  he grads a bullwhip and hit me with it I scream in pain" p-please s-stop i'm...i'm sorry" "nersua nersua wake up.

end of nightmare 

(ryuga's pov)

I was looking at nersua and she was looking at me after 3 minutes of staring she looks out the wind and falls asleep. I could tell she was tired but she was still pretty even in her sleep but their was always one question that was always on my mined what happen to her in her past before. I meet her and I have known her since before we joined the dark nebula I look over a her again and see that she was scared. Nersua was wimping a little and low screams escape her mouth she starts to cry the words pleases and stop not wanting to see her like this I walk over and say"nersua nersua wake up". She opens her teary eyes they where filled with fear she hugs me" hey it's OK nersua your safe" I said while petting her hair. She must have had a nightmare but after we joined the dark nebula and she found doji her uncle she as be feeling better but why now. Why is she having nightmares I didn't notice when she stopped crying I look down at her and say" are you OK now" she nods and I let go and sit down. We look over at doji and he was look at nersua with a worried look" nersua are you OK" she looks at him and nods doji then look at me with a look of questioning. I look away doji clears he throat and says " we'er here" we lane and he gets up and walks out of the helicopter and we follow. 

(nersua's pov)

We walk out of the helicopter and I see a little boy with orange hair and green eyes and a girl with yellow hair and orange eyes. The little boy looked so familiar so I walk closer but stop when the launch their beys I smirk at this so it's a fight they want then I will give it to them. A flash of green and yellow lights appear in front of me when it clears a big hole was formed. Their beys where at the bottom of the hole I walk closer and ready my bey ryuga does the same we launch are beys and the battle begins.    

time skip after end of the battle 

Me and ryuga win the battle the little boy and the girl walk closer now I could see the faces clear I look at the boy and he looked at me with little tears I knew exactly who he was." nersua I have missed you so much big sis" and said as he runs and gives me a hug I hug him back and say" I have missed you too little bro". I feel a hand on my shoulder I look to see doji" I told you you might know him" I nod and let go of the little boy I look at the girl and say." what is your name" she looked at me with a little fear and I know why when everyone looks at me they just fear me and it's because I look like to type of person you don't what to fuck with that's why she looked away and said." my name is life and who are you tree" she looks back at me and I look at ryuga who looked confused and doji who looked like he wanted to go. I look back at the girl and say" my name is nersua and this guy with the write hair is ryuga then the guy with the suite is doji my uncle he is also the leader of the dark nebula". I look back a doji and start to walk to the helicopter when I get in I sit down and fall asleep.