revenge, the final fight, forgiveness, and going are own ways

(nersua's pov) (⬆this picture is her outfit but the jacket is longer and the skirt is longer too)

it was time for my next battle I walk out ryuga messes up the stadium I just look at ushere with pure anger soon the battle starts" nersua your plans end here" she growled I laughed" we shall see about that" I said I got my bey ready ushere did the same soon the battle started" i now you pain a you really going to let it control you" she said as the wind pushed her back a little" oh what do you know, you know thing about the pain I went trough" I growled as our bey went hard against each other" yes I do I was hurt to you know I went to look for you and after a while I was hurt ok I know your pain and I know letting it control you is so stupid" she said I growled" dark move dragon poisonous revenge" I growled out the stadium filled with light when everything cleared I look and see ushere on the ground" ushere" allura called out" ryuga hurry up and finish your match" I said I walked over to allura and the others were"why do you hate us so much and what does ushere know about you that we don't" allura asked hold ushere she was out cold" you really want to know fine I will show you" I said turning around I take my jacket off and move my hair I hear them grasp I put my jacket back on I looked at her" that is your fault you sent me away and then this happened" I growled" nersua i'm sorry I didn't know" she said i growled more" like hell you did your the one who sent me away not you and the rest of are family gets to pay for you mistake" I growled and walked away soon ryuga caught up after the building shook a little" nersua to night is the final fight are you ready" ryuga asked I laughed" I have been ready for a long time" I said as we walked away.

time skip

It was time for the final fight me and ryuga were at the top of the new stadium along with gingka and allura I ready my bey" lets end this here and now" I growled" she nodded and ready her bey the boys did the same"3,2,1...let it rip" we all said allura and I's beys clash together" nersua what happen to you when you left" she asked I growled" that man who said he worked with doji lied he didn't work for him after he drove away from our home I passed out and found myself in a room that man sold me to the man I had to call master for 3 years and during that time I wounder are you looking for me but then I learned this was your fault you didn't love me you sent me away you hated me because I reminded you of the one person who loved you now matter what our father" I growled as dragoon hit allura's bey light pegasus" nersua I don't hate you I love and I always loved you I didn't know about the man I really thought he worked for doji and if I would have know I would have stopped him ok but I didn't and then ushere ran away after that I went to look for you and ushere ok I'm sorry I wis-""shut up and I am done listening to your lies" I growled I looked at ryuga his looks had changed but a voice cough my attention " it's not a lay nersua" I hear ushere say I looked over and see all my old friends and family I even see father" nes we all love you and we missed you so much" shadow said tears well up in my eyes" nersua my dearest little sister I love you so much please came back to us" allura said she lunched her special mover and I used mine the stadium starts to fall apart I look my footing and fall" NERSUA" I heard everyone say but soon I was cough by allura she was riding her pegasus once we were on the found pegasus disappear looked to see that dragoon had stopped spinning I walked up to it" you did good my friend" I said soon I was tackled" dark fang off boy down" I said I heard laughing I look to see at my friends and family I started to cry" I'm sorry for everything I did I really am sorry" I said crying I felt a hand on my shoulder" we can forgive you" tsubasa said I hugged him I look at allura she looked up at the sky" light pegasus used all it's power to stop dragoon" allura said a little said" I'm sorry" I said" it was worth it I got my sister back" she said pulling me into her I hugged her she hugged me back I looked up and see ryuga leaving" ryuga what please" I said letting allura go he stopped" nersua you are happy now and that makes me h-"" oh shut up you are getting rid of me that easily but it would be nice to go and explore japan for a while so we will see each other is three mouths ok" I said he nodded and smiled" see you in three mouths baby girl" he said I blushed" baby girl looks like big sis is kinky let me guess nersua you call him daddy" ushere said making me blush more" oh she does" both of you shut the fuck up" I growled" ushere your not one to talk my kitten" kyoya said ushere turned to him and jumped on him" kyoya shut up" ushere growled" well later dragon breath" ryuga said everyone laughed" yeah whatever dragon boy" I said as he walked away smiling and I smiled too" well everyone I will see you all in three mouths I need sometime to get my head together" I said they all nodded I walked the opposite way ryuga went for the first time in many years I have been truly happy.

and that's the end of the first book thank you for reading.