my first battle in battle bladers, two dragon's punishment, betrayal, and sex

there is a lemon it this so yeah you have been warned 

(nersua's pov)

I was time for me and ryuga's battle first waves and hikaru walk out to the arena then me and ryuga I could tell they were scared but that did now they we ready our beys"1" "2" "3" "let it ripe"  are beys clash into one another" here as a reward for not running away at the sight of me I will finish you with a special move" I hear ryuga laugh I smirk" and I will do the same to you but not as a reward"I growled I call out my dark move"dark move dragon empresses tilde-wave of destruction" I yelled out at the same time ryuga calls his dark move blader DJ tells everyone to run I hear hikaru and waves scream at the blast hits them once everything clears both waves and hikaru were out cold I start to laugh darkly as everyone runs to their sides" that is the fate of anyone who betrayed me" I laughed I heard allura growl" nersua this isn't you what would mother and father say if they were here" she yelled I growled at the mention of are parents" how dare you mention them you have no right to mention them and they can't say anything since their died so shut up you all brought this on yourself's" I growled again then left ryuga fallowed me hind me we go back to headquarters he goes to the training room and I go to my uncle's office I walk in and sit on his desk" so I ran into allura and she mentioned my father and mother" I said doji looked up" oh well that must have been interesting" he said chuckling I nod then get off his desk his my heals click against the floor as I walk out saying" well I have some punishments to give out later" I then leave going to the training room were I saw ryuga he was standing there" hello" I said" look you showed up" he said with a smirk I look on the other side and see everyone who failed" well we should get this over with" I said readying my bey ryuga did the same as some of them ready their's"3""2""1""let it rip" soon are beys fly into the arena me and ryuga beat everyone with eas after that we start heading to the arena were yu and life was I watch as reiji and ren tear there beys apart the to turn to us we turn away and walk away I walk to my room ryuga fallowing we sit on my bed" they say revenge is sweet but betrayal is even sweeter" I said he chuckles and kisses me then pulls away" but your sweeter" he said I blush" shut up" said walking to the exit" where are you going" ryuga asked stopping me" I am going out to get food of darkfang" I said he nods I soon leave and go to the story on they why there I run into someone I almost fell to the ground when they caught me  I look up and see a guy with a mask and blond hair he helps me up straight" sorry miss" he said" just watch it old man" I growled and walked away I walk into the sorry and buy a tone of raw meat when I get to the cashier she looks at me like I was crazy" what" I snapped she look away and rings everything up after that I pay and go home once home I put some ribs in dark fangs bowl soon I feel a sharp on my ass" ah~ hey don't do that you can't touch" I growled ryuga just chuckles and squeezes my ass I squeal" I can touch it if I want to this little ass of yours is mine just like the rest you baby girl" he growled in a seductive tone I turn to him and glare he chuckles as he picks me up and takes us to his room he throws me to the bed and crawls on top of me and starts to kiss my neck I let out a small moan went he kisses my sweet spot he soon starts biting and sucking on that spot abusing it as he did this he took off my cloths and I took off his once we were fully unclothed he kissed down my body until he gets to my clit he gives my pussy little kitten licks I mewl in pleasure" daddy please stop teasing me your being mean" I whined" aw is someone horny" he chuckled I blush" n-no" I said but I was a little horny but he didn't need to know that" then why are you so wet and look you are already panting your a mess" he purred in my ear I wanted to glare but couldn't since the thrusted two fingers into me I moan in pleasure he slowly thrust his fingers into me I moan more" daddy faster" I moaned our ryuga smirked and stopped making me whimper and move my hips but he held them down" beg for it" he growled showing off his dominants a shiver runs down my spin" please daddy please go faster I want it want more please please" I begged ryuga smirks more and starts to finger me harder and faster I moan loudly as he does this soon I feel a knot in my stomach" d-daddy I-I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned out but he didn't let me because he pulled his fingers out before I could I whine but yelp when he slapped my thigh" stop whining I'll give you what you wan after you suck my cock" he said smirking he stands up and I do the same I kiss him then his jaw and then neck and then lick down his chest to his v-line I then lick his tip" don't tease baby girl" ryuga groan I nod and shove him in my mouth I bob my head he groans and grips my hair he then starts to face fuck me I moan as he roughly grabs my hair" fuck nersua" he growled as he came in my mouth I swallow all of it and pulls out and I get up" what a good slutty girl you are" ryuga purred as he pushes me on to the bed and climbs on top of me" tell me what you want baby girl tell me who you want" he growled in my ear as he teased my entrance and clit with his tip" please daddy I want you to fuck me fuck me hard and I want it please I want you daddy please please daddy" I begged ryuga shudder and then thrust into me" fuck baby girl you feel so fucking good" he groaned I smile soon I feel a knot in my stomach" daddy I'm close please let me cum" I begged he laughs" together" he said I nod soon we cum together he falls next to me panting" I... love.... you..... daddy" I panted" I...love....you...to baby girl" he breathed soon I close my eyes and fall asleep.  

next chapter it mostly with the gang