Episode 6

~ Sadie's POV ~

My lightsaber illuminated the balcony, shining a little more light onto the Mandalorian that stood before me.

Drakur Skymar was leaning against the wall, his helmet tucked in between his side and his elbow, and his eyes glowed in the beam from my lightsaber.

"Skymar," I bit through clenched teeth.

"Oh come on Sadie," he smirked at me, his white teeth standing out from the shadows where he was. "I thought we were past the last name status."

"You thought wrong," I gritted, not letting my guard down. "What do you want?"

"Relax, Radda. I'm not here to kill you... yet," he pushed off the wall and walked closer to me, a smirk still plastered on his face.

I moved backwards as he came closer to me step by step. "What do you want, Skymar?" I slid backward carefully until my back hit the railing of the balcony, and I realized I could no longer back away from him, even though he could still come closer. However, I wasn't as worried as I would have been if I didn't have my lightsaber.

"I need some information. Care to help an old friend out?" his smirk grew even bigger as he moved just a little closer before stopping and staring at me. We had locked eyes long ago and neither of us had broken eye contact since.

"First of all, we have never been friends, I'm pretty sure you've tired to kill me every time you've seen me. Second, what kind of information? Not that I'll give it to you even if you tell me," I glared, inching as far away from him as possible. I wasn't scared, but he was dangerous. And I knew that.

    "I need the location of someone, and you can help me," he almost gritted through his teeth.

    "How do you even know I can help you?" I was getting annoyed.

    "Because," he fiddled with his armor, acting like he was bored. "You're a Jedi. You have access to information that not many people like me can get to. So you're going to help me."

    "Or what? What are you gonna blackmail me with?" I looked at him defiantly.

    "If you don't, you're little secret relationship with your boyfriend won't be so secret anymore," he smirked, knowing that once he spoke, there was no longer anything I could do.

    My eyes went wide and I gripped my lightsaber tightly. My mind raced—if anyone found out who didn't already know, we would both be kicked out, maybe even executed, and neither of us would be able to take care of the kids anymore, and Nova... Nova would be turned, and the entire universe would be in jeopardy—I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, and the world just... stopped.

    There was silence for several minutes and Drakur became impatient, tapping his foot and glaring at me. When the silence dragged too long, he opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him. "Fine. What do you need?"

    "At'a girl," he grinned wickedly. "Let's go somewhere more, appropriate."

    I nodded and he pressed a button on his gauntlet, a hover ship appearing from it's cloaking. He opened the door and motioned for me to get in, I did, and he followed. We took off toward the Jedi temple archives, the one place I dreaded going in a situation like this. We reached it not much later and Drakur ushered us quickly inside. I nodded to the guard at the entrance to the old archives—him nodding back—and we went in. I checked to make sure no one was around before sitting down at one of the information consoles and scanned my hand, the computer lighting up and displaying the billions of files.

    "Alright, what am I looking for?" I asked stiffly.

    "A girl," was all he said.

    "I'm gonna need a bit more to go on than that," I glared ahead of me, picturing driving my fist into his perfect face.