Two

"An attack!" Princess of Altea, Allura, set off an alarm and the five paladins of Voltron came running out of different areas, dressed in armor. The paladins ran to the hangers, which houses the lions to form Voltron, quickly strapping into their seats inside the lions. 

One by one, the lions flew into the sky and there was no danger. "What gives?" Annoyed groan came from the paladin of the yellow lion, Hunk. "Coran and I wanted to test your speed on how fast you could get into your lions " Allura's voice went through the helmets on the heads of the paladins.

 They flew back into the hangers and exited out of the lions. The five paladins walked into the control room and removed their helmets, setting them onto a table. 

The team settled down and sat at the table. "What was that about?" Paladin of the blue lion, Lance McClain inquired at the royal Alteans. "We were testing to make sure that you're always ready for an attack" Coran explained to the blue paladin. "Okay, I'm leaving" Lance told them and strutted to his quarters. Lance walked into the room, sitting on the soft bed. Lance sighed and ran his fingers threw his now brown hair. Grabbing the pillow and holding it close to his chest, basically hugging it. 

"Can I still?" Lance trailed off, standing up and throwing the pillow onto the bed, and went into his attached bathroom. He stood in front of the mirror and closed his eyes. He focused and soon, white hair taking over his brown hair.

Lance smiled, "Lance?" Hunk's voice flowed into the bathroom and Lance panicked. Hunk busted into the bathroom, pausing and staring at the now white haired paladin. "What is the world?" Hunk gasped, the yellow paladin's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates. 

 "You can't tell anyone" Lance quickly told his friend, "Tell anyone what?" Pidge walked into the room and paused at Lance's hair, her eyes also going to the size of dinner plates. "Does anyone knock?" Lance sighed, throwing his arms in the air. "Where did you get the hair dye?" Pidge asked and walked over, running her fingers through Lance's hair. "And how did you dye it so fast?" Pidge asked. Lance didn't answer, just fiddle with his fingers and stared at the floor, unsure what to respond with.

As Pidge continued to fiddle with Lance's hair, it turned back to brown and the green paladin jumped away in shock.

"What are you?"

Published, 08/06/2018

Edited- 5-11-2020

Feedback?