Ten

Hunk, Keith, and Pidge were in the training room, battling each other. Keith jabbed at Pidge and Pidge kicked him in the stomach, Keith dropping a gay sack of potatoes. "Good job" Hunk clapped and Pidge extended their hand and Keith grabbed their hand, standing back up. Keith whipped the sweat off his forehead and sat on the bench, Pidge sitting beside him.

Keith took a large swig from his water bottle as Lance walked in, wearing his usual jacket and long sleeve shirt, and a bandage on his neck. "Hi Lance" Hunk waved at the blue paladin and Lance gave Hunk a soft smile. "What's with the bandage?" Pidge questioned, "Just a small scratch from sleep" Lance lied, rubbing the back of his head.

Shiro and Princess Allura were in the control room, looking at the maps. There was a comfortable silence in the room, the only sounds were from the clicking of buttons and the ship engines.

A flashing message appeared on Allura's screen, "Shiro, look at this" Allura waved him over and the message looked to be from the Galra. "It seems the a Galra ship has crash landed on this planet" Allura told him, "Should we take a look at it?" Allura asked. "Let's go" Shiro ran off toward the team, "Wait Shiro!" Shiro stopped and turned to the Princess, "Be careful" Allura told him. Shiro smiled and nodded.

"Team, were heading off to go scope out a crash landing of a Galra ship" Shiro told them and Lance, Keith, Pidge, and Hunk ran to their rooms. They put on their paladin armor and was soon in the lions.

"Let's go!"

275 Words

Published, 09/15/2018

Feedback?