Fifteen

It was dark and cold in the cell that Kari was placed in. "Kari? Are you there?" A voice went through Kari's ear piece, "Yeah, I'm here" Kari was just barley able to press the ear piece to reply. "Good, we'll be there to get you soon" The Galran solider said and then light static filled the ear piece. "Good, I'm bored".

The paladins of Voltron was training, fighting against each other. It was Lance fighting Keith, Pidge fighting Hunk, and then Shiro fighting Lance. Allura and Coran was watching from a distance. Then, a loud bang came from the side of the Castle of Lions and knocked everyone off their feet. Alarms blared and red lights flashed and they all rushed to put go to where the bang came from.

The team saw Galran soldier flooding into the Castle and two of them carrying Kari out of the Castle. Fire was around the damaged whole sight.
When the soldiers saw the team, they began firing their guns at the team. 

They rushed to the Lions and Coran went to the main control room and pressed buttons to turn on the sprinklers and put the fire out.

Before they could form Voltron, they were swarmed with fleets of ships appearing out of nowhere. "Where did they come from?" Lance questioned and barley missed multiple shots that were aimed at him.

"I'm not quite sure, it sorta seems like signs of Altean teach, but I don't know why they would have their hands on that" Pidge said while pressing buttons and firing at ships, hitting a few and dodgeing their fire.

"We're getting too swarmed" Shiro noted and was started to get back into to corner, but slid out of it and met up with Keith and Hunk.

Lance was shot in the back of the lion and screamed out in pain, shocks shook his body and a glow pulsed through his form.

"What was that?" Hunk asked, growing more and more nervous for Lance. "We've never seen anything like this before, this weaponry is new" Allura was panicking and was slightly upset that she could not do anything.

"Lance?" Keith shouted, but he was greeted with silence as Lance was unconscious.

Galran ships latched themselves onto Lance's blue Lion and was dragging him towards the main ship.

"LANCE!"

The four others began rapid firing at ships, but it was too late. Lance was inside the main ship and the smaller ships disappeared without a trace, like how they arrived.

Shiro cursed and they returned to what's left of the Castle of Lions. "Damnit" Keith kicked a random peice  of the wall that now laid on the floor.

"It's going to be a long while till we get this fixed, and the Lions took a good amount of damage, their not in top shape" Coran muttered and sighed, "But, what was that weapon?" Hunk sighed and sat on the crisped couch.

Lance groaned as he awoke with Prince Lotor sitting in a chair in front of him. "Hello" Lance began defense and these strange memories came to him.

It was somehow him and Allura playing together playing in a field of purple flowers, Lance, born with Jace, was too young to walk and kept falling over.

Allura smiled at the cuteness of her younger brother and helped him up.

Jace's birth mother held him, and Alfor stood at her shoulder, them both smiling fondly at the small baby.

Then, when he was sent to Earth.

All the memories came flooding into his mind, stories that his parents and sister told him, everything. The times he spent with Zarkon, everyone and everything.

Lance gapsed and clutch his head and Lotor sat, knowing fully well what was going on.

"Now rest"

628 Words

Publised, 11/17/2018

Sorry for the long wait. Brains going haw wire. I had wrote the first part of the story, five times. Klance will get better!

Feedback? Please?