Twelve

Pidge treated Kari's wounds with rubbing alcohol, then placing a bandage over the head wound. "There is bruises on our torso, so it would be best if you rested for a day or two before going back out there, and I see a crack rib" Coran said, looking at Kari's scan's results.

"I have a spare room you can stay in, follow me please" Coran led them to a room, "If you need anything, straight this way in the main control room" Coran pointed behind him. "Thank you" Kari smiled and went into the room.

 Lance, Hunk, Shiro, and Keith sat on the couch in silence. Shiro is sitting upright, Allura sitting on the floor, in front of Shiro with each of his legs on each side of her. Hunk is halfway sitting and halfway laying down. Without truly realizing they did it, Lance was laying down with Keith laying on top of him.

Shiro softly smiled at the red and blue paladin, seeing them getting closer with each other, and fighting less. Pidge and Coran walked in, "Kari is in the spare room, resting" Pidge told them, Hunk moving up so Pidge could sit. With what's left of the couch with Keith and Lance on it, Coran sat.

Lance felt himself slowly slipping into a sleep, the bandage slowly falling off thanks to the sweat he built up from the armor and the heat of the planet. "Why is Lance wearing a bandage?" Shiro quietly asked, thinking he's asleep. "He told us he scratched himself in his sleep" Pidge answered. "Should we take it off? I mean it's already going to come off" Hunk asked, "Let's leave it alone" Pidge said.

After truly falling sleep, Lance pulled Keith closer, in habit. Keith's eyes shot open, but then relaxed. "You should tell him how you truly feel" Shiro told him, as Hunk and Pidge left to do their own things. "It's not that easy" Keith mumbled, "At least try" Shiro smiled and then left.

"Maybe you should tell Allura how you feel" Keith retorted, "Already have, she has feelings for me too" Shiro told Keith. "We'll tell the entire team soon about our relationship, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm open for conversation" Shiro told him as he walked over.

'He's right, I'll tell him soon'

389 Words

Wow, 1k+ reads! Holy Chuck, that's a lot. Thank you for reading!

Hope you're enjoying!

Published, 09/28/2018

Feedback?