Four

Pidge walked through the silent hallways of the Castle of Lions in search for their leader, Shiro. When the green paladin was at the black paladin's door, they knocked. A tired Shiro answered the door, "Hello, Pidge" he greeted them. "Shiro, do you know where I could get books on Alteans?" Pidge felt a bit guilty for waking the other.

"I would check the library" Shiro told Pidge and they ran off. Pidge quickly stopped running and walked into the large library. "Now, to start looking" Pidge told them self and started looking through the many rows.

When morning came, Keith, paladin of the red loin was at the training deck. He slashed at the training dummies. "Simulation, pause" Keith told the computer and the dummies disappeared. He panted as he sat on bench, water bottle in hand.

Lance sat at the table with a plate of alien food. The rest of the team soon followed in suite. Pidge quickly took the seat next to Lance, "After consuming your food, meet me in my room" Pidge told Lance and the two eat their food.

"Hey, Lance" Hunk smiled at Lance and Lance smiled back. "How was training?" Shiro asked Keith, "It was fine".

"Paladins, a nearby town has invited us over for a feast, in honor of Voltron of course" Coran told the five paladins. The five nodded and went back to talking to each other and eating.

238 Words

Short chapter, but I'll try to get longer one's out, but that'll take a little bit longer.

Published, 08/09/2018

This was made on my phone, so Grammer or spelling accidents are prone to happen.

Feeback?