Eleven

The paladins landed near the crash site, pieces of the planet's ground all over the place. Carefully, they made their way over there and the ship open. With their weapons ready, they waited until they saw a Galran soldier laying in there. She had a deep gash on her forehead and had full yellow eyes.

"Please help" She asked, reaching her hand out. They carefully helped her out of the ship, then placed her on a fallen tree. "What happened?" Shiro asked. "While I was fleeing from the Galra, they attacked me. I never want to serve the Empire, but I was forced to do so" She told them. "What's your name?" Lance inquired, "My name is Kari" she answered.

"Thank you for your help" Kari smiled. "Let us take you to the castle for medical treatment" Pidge offered, "Please" Kari lit up. Kari went into Shiro's lion and they went back to the castle.

"Oh good, you're back" Allura greeted them, "Allura, meet Kari, Kari meet Allura" Shiro pointed at each person as he introduced each one. "Princess" Kari bowed and Allura smiled. "Please follow me so I can give you medical stuff" Pidge said while Coran and Kari followed in tow.

"Thank you" Kari smiled, 'Yes, thank you indeed' Kari evilly said in her head.

215 Words

Short chapter, but I literally pulled this out of my bootay. I have no idea what to do for this story, up till the second chapter, I had it planned, but I'm winging it now.

Later, there's also going to be Shallura (Is that how you spell it?), I think they are very cute.

Working on different life things, three out of four of my parents were in the ER this year. There's a wedding in November, and I also heard that's when the eighth season is coming out.

See ya~

Published, 09/26/2018

@)!*

Feedback?