Thirteen

Late in the night while Keith, Lance, Allura, Shiro, Coran, Hunk, and Pidge slept, Kari snuck through the halls of the Castle of Lions. Kari had a Galran dagger strapped to her hip and a memory stick type thing in her hand. Kari approached the main control room.  

She walked into the room and went to the controller thing (I don't know the name) and stuck the USB thing into a slot. Kari pushed a few buttons and started transferring data into the stick.

Keith stirred in his sleep and had to use the bathroom. After doing his thing, he walked out of the bathroom, through his room. He had a queasy feeling, and wanted to check the control room.

"Hey!" Keith shouted at Kari and she turned around. Kari scowled and ran at Keith, slashing at the red paladin. Keith jumped out of the way, and kicked Kari in the back, causing her to crash onto the floor and the dagger loudly moving across the tile floor.

Kari quickly stood up and swung at Keith, but he grabbed her arm and threw her onto the ground. Keith sat on top of her, "Guys!" he shouted.

Shiro and Allura ran out of the closes room and quickly held down Kari. Allura ran off and grabbed some rope and they tied Kari's wrist together. They leaned Kari against a wall. "It looks like she was trying to take information, look like she was trying to take all of it" Shiro commented.

Allura took the data off of the memory stick and they destroyed the stick. "What should we do with her?" Keith asked. "We have a cell we can put her in" Allura said and they decided. "We'll tell the others when we wake up again" Shiro said while locking Kari to a wall, then locking the door.

"So, you and Allura?" Keith smirked while the two boys trailed behind the princess. "You and Lance?" Shiro teased and Keith blushed, "I'm working on it" Shiro chuckled and they all went back to bed.

342 Words

Published, 09/29/2018

Feedback?

Hope you're enjoying!