Twenty

A/N I'm going to have a fun chapter, but a slip of angst in it, but I'm not the best at angst, so bare with me. After this though, I'll to go back and edit a few chapters, so you'll know when I'm cutting through scenes, I'll put this- '=='. I've done that in my other stories as well.

==

"So, all of this is mine?" Lance asked, looking all around in the room, in the Castle of Lions. "Yep, all yours" Pidge said as the entire team surrounded the room.

Lance felt, and looked, overwhelmed, "Are you okay Lance?" Romelle asked. "Just a bit overwhelmed" Lance gave her a weak smile. Over the course of their time together, Roselle and Lance made a sibling type bond.

"Well, we'll leave you some time to adjust" Shiro ushered everyone to leave, "Romelle, can you please stay?" Lance asked, grabbing her wrist, which she nodded.

==

"You know what we need?" Pidge asked everyone, excluding Lance, Romelle, and Keith, who went to lay down. "What?" Allura asked, "Bonding time!" Pidge exclaimed. "That's a good idea, what should we do?" Allura asked, "How about a night where we have a slumber party?" Hunk suggested.

"I love that idea" Shiro said. "Let's go get everyone else" Pidge and Hunk ran off to get everybody that wasn't there.

==

Pidge and Hunk knocked on Keith's door first, "Hey guys" Keith greeted the pair. Pidge told him their plan, "Sounds cool, I'll be there, let me get ready" Keith closed the door.

They ran to Lance's door. Pidge lightly knocked on the door and Romelle answered. "Hello Pidge and Hunk" She said. They told her their plan and Lance and Romelle said that they would be there.

==

About an hour later, everyone showed up into the main area, that Hunk and Pidge made into a fort and put down a pallet of blankets and pillows for everyone to sleep on.

Everyone sat down. Lance was next to Keith, Romelle was the other side of Lance. Shiro sat on the couch itself and Allura was next to him. Coran was still standing up, setting up an old Altean movie.

Hunk and Pidge was secretly planning something, called 'Operation Klance'. Which they sat near the two males.

As the movie turned on, Coran turned off the lights and they sat in silence as they glued their eyes on the movie.

==

By the end of the fifth movie, everyone had fallen asleep. Romelle fell asleep near the middle of the second movie, spreading across the floor. Near the beginning of the fourth movie, Allura and Shiro fell asleep, Allura first and her head on his shoulder, with Shiro's head onto of Allura's.

Coran went to back to his room at the end of the fifth movie.

Lance fell asleep at the end of the third movie, his head resting on Keith's shoulder. Keith later fell asleep at the end of the fifth movie, fearing he may wake up Lance.

==

The next morning everyone woke up, some of them feeling stiff from sleeping the way they did.

Keith had somehow managed to slip out from underneath Lance, and without waking him, and was talking to the awake Shiro ever since.

So now, the last person asleep was Lance. "He hasn't slept this long in a long time, he must be truly at home here" Romelle noted and Hunk nodded. "Should we wake him?" Romelle asked, "No, let's let him sleep" Shiro said.

==

586 Words

Published, 02/14/2019

Happy Valentines Day!

Feedback?