Twenty-Two

Everyone went to the festival. It was amazing, floats made to look like the paladins and then ones for their lions. They had Voltron themed food that they served and everyone had an amazing time. Children were dressed in paladin like armor and face paint like the colors of Voltron. Some even having stuff toys of the lions. 

The Queen, Elaine, was a single mother with two twin children, Rin and Suki. Rin had dark blue hair and Suki had light pink hair, that's the only way to tell them apart. They also acted very similar to each other. 

"Thank you for coming" Elaine smiled deeply at the paladins, hugging each one, and giving them all safe journeys. "Thank you having us" Shiro said as he entered the his lion. 

==

"Lance, can we talk?" In the middle of a short walk, Keith approached Lance, looking nervous. "Yeah, of course" Lance waved to Allura and Romelle, following his fellow paladin to his room. Keith and Lance both sat on the bed, facing one another. 

"So" Keith breathed to try to calm his nerves, "How far back has your memories gone?" Lance had to think for a moment. "Back to when we were in the cadet school" Lance answered after a moment, "And I remember some of our arguments, but I don't know what they were about, I just know we fought". 

Keith nodded, biting his lip before continuing. "I've never been sure when it would be good to finally tell you" Keith grabbed Lance's hand, Lance furrowing his eyebrows, confused. "I've got very strong feelings for you" Keith said, staring into Lance's eyes, Lance staring back. 

Lance sat in silence, trying to process his words. But Keith took it as a bad thing, and got up to run out of the room, but Lance grabbed his wrist before he could. "Keith, I think I share those feelings too" Lance said, cupping his cheek and placing a soft kiss onto Keith's forehead. 

"Really?" Keith grabbed Lance's hand, intertwining his with Lance's. "Really" Lance whispered back, "May I?" Lance asked and Keith nodded. Lance slowly placed his lips on Keith's and Keith put his arms around Lance's neck, deepening the kiss. 

Lance placed his hands on Keith's hips and then had to pull away for air. They both panted, staring into each other's eyes and feeling happy. 

"I love you" Lance said after a moment of silence. "I love you too, Lance" Keith smiled widely, laughing and hugging Lance tightly, Lance wrapping his arms around Keith's body. 

They stood like there for a while, just enjoying each other's presence. They pulled away from the knocking at the door. It opened to reveal Pidge standing there, smirking at the pair of them. "Give me the tea" She said, which Lance snorted at her. "Piping hot" Lance replied before deeply kissing Keith once again, which Pidge squealed at his actions. 

"Hot tea!" 

==

After that, Pidge left them by themselves, and they sat down once again. 

"Keith Kogane" Lance grabbed both of his hands, "Will you be my boyfriend?" Keith smiled and nodded, "Yes!" he hugged him once again, and Lance smiled and tried to not cry from his strong emotions. 

  ==

"What did you want to talk about?" Shiro asked, as Lance and Keith asked them to gather at the table. "Well" Lance started, nervously looking Keith, "Lance and I wanted to say something" Keith stood next to him, grabbing his hand.

"Lance/Keith and I are dating" They said at the same time. Pidge smirked, as she already knew, and Shiro deadpanned "About time" he said, making Keith blush lightly. 

Allura smiled at the couple, "I'm glad you found someone" Romelle said. "Me too" Hunk hugged Keith and Lance at the same time. 

Overall, everyone took the news really well.

==

Later that night, the Klance duo laid in Lance's bed, Keith being the little spoon and Lance the big spoon. Soft music played from a sound machine on Lance's nightstand. Their hands were holding each other and Lance had his face in Keith's neck. 

Soft smiles were worn as they drifted into a peaceful sleep. Even the others in the castle sleep really well that night. 

They had wonderful dreams about their hopes and it was a really restful night. 

Wonderful hope for their future.

==

717 Words

05/10/2020

Okay. This wasn't long. At all. But I really wanted to give this to you. I'm going to wrap this one up soon. I don't know how soon though. But I'm going to give you a second book with Adult Klance. 

Feedback? 

I looked back at Chapter 21 and it was a little over 100 words. What was I thinking?