Into The Night

Maisie POV

  "STOP!" A man yelled.

We looked to see who it was and it was Mr. Mills and two other men whom were pointing guns at us.

"Maisie, Rain you don't deserve each other! Maisie, come with me!"

"You got your money! Now walk away!" Owen said.

"Oh what are you going to do-" Mills was interrupted.

"We're gonna stop this! ...All of it!" Claire yelled.

"How? What are you going to do? Go back in time before Hammond decided to play god?! You can't out it back in the box!"

"We have to try!" Claire said, in a soothing calm voice.

"It's too late! Maisie, come. Now!" Mills said.

Rain wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the cheek while Claire and Owen put their arms in front of Lexi, Alli, Rain and I, protecting us.

"Ohh so, Rain. I see that you're with Maisie now. Maisie, that's a mistake. His parents are bad, he's bound to be as well! And Owen and Claire, two unqualified people are going to take care of Maisie, now? You have no idea what she is! What do you think drove Hammond and Lockwood apart? Lockwood never had a grandchild he just wanted his daughter back. He had the technology, so, he created another." Mills said before his guards were swept away by the Indorapor, whom I by now had named Ripper.

Mills began to run in the opposite direction and Owen and Claire went into the door but Lexi, Alli, Rain and I fled toward the direction Ripper came from.

We started to see a cage in the middle of a room and decided to stop running and start walking slowly. We got closer to the cage and it started to smell. We decided to look into the cage and saw blood all over the  cage floor, and even some dripping from the side.

We saw a seemingly fresh corpse on the ground with flies surrounding it. There was flesh, seemingly ripped from the face, and there was an eyeball hanging from the socket like in a horror movie.

"Holy crap!" Rain said.

"How the hell did it not crack and rip apart the skull?!?!" Alli asked.

I went into the cage with the body and lightly touched the head of the man with my foot and the skull cracked and fell off and his brain fell out.

"HOLY GLINTING CHINCHILLA'S!" I yelled.

"Maisie!" Rain yelled.

I went to the far side of the cage and looked out to see the lift door open, blood on the floor, and corpses with some body parts missing.

"Holy schlossflip!" Alli remarked.

Everybody looked at her.

"I thought we were making up words and weird sentences..."

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Lexi asked.

"Isn't it obvious!  Big dino on loose, kill people! RAWR! DISMEMBERING!" I yelled in panic.

I didn't want to think about what Mills said about me being a clone, like all the dinosaurs. Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from outside, then we saw a white snout appear from around the corner. I squinted my eyes a little and the snout of the dinosaur looked to be the same as Rippers...

I got out of the cage and started to quietly approach it.

"Kara?..." I asked softly as I turned the corner.

It was her!

"HOLY CRAP KARA IT'S YOU IT'S YOU OH MY LORD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" I yelled.

I walked up to Kara frantically when she started growling, and the quills on her back and the beginning of her tail stood up.

"It's me, baby-" I interrupted my own sentence to look behind me and there was Ripper, roaring in my face.

I screamed. Kara roared similarly like the threatening one Ripper had just spat out.

"HECKING... RUN!!!" I yelled.

We hopped into a  Humvee that we saw and Lexi struggled to find the key.

I finally stood up for a second and we figured out that I was sitting on it. Lexi snatched the keys out of my hand, started the car and hit the gas just after Rippers hand smashed into the window. His hand hit Lexi in the face, scratching her face from her cheekbone to the left side of her chin, and drawing a lot of blood.

"SHIT!" Lexi yelled.

"LEXI! I THINK THAT'S A LITTLE EXCESSIVE FOR THE USE OF THAT WORD!" I yelled.

"Yeah, well, If a big dino tries to scratch my face off, AND NEARLY KILL ME, I THINK I'LL SAY WHATEVER WORD I WANT IN THIS SITUATION, MAISIE!" Lexi yelled.

I looked behind us in the rear-view-mirror to see Ripper chasing us, Kara nowhere in sight.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"What is it, Maisie?" Rain asked.

"If that thing catches up to us we're done for! Kara's no-" I was interrupted by Kara coming out of the forest in front of us and just before we hit her, Kara put her arms in front of her, stopped the car and looked at me. I could see her nostrils moving as she sniffed the car. My window was open, so I slowly started to close it before Kara smashed her hand, through the windshield on the front of the car, grabbed me, pulled me out of the car and held me like Simba at the beginning of 'The Lion King'.

"HELL TO THE NAW TO THE NAW, NAW, NAW!" I heard Rain yell before stepping out of the car with a rifle he had found, pointing it at Kara.

"RAIN DON'T SHOOT!!" I yelled.

Kara put me down before doing an action similar to hugging. Rain put the gun down.

"You're right. Kara's like our daughter... She would never hurt us!" Rain cried.

Suddenly Ripper came through the brush of the forest and grabbed Rain and ran. Kara roared, put me down and chased after him hoping to get him back.

"NO!" I yelled.

I quickly grabbed Kara's tail and eventually pulled myself onto her back and held onto her neck as she was running.

"AHH OH MY GOD PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" Rain screamed.

"KARA FIND HIM, NOW!" I cried.

Kara roared and started running through the dark forest. I eventually saw a glimmer and realized it was Rain being pinned on the ground. Kara roared and jumped up in the air and just before she landed on Ripper, I jumped off of her and grabbed Rain's hand and started running the opposite direction.

"LEXI, ALLI! CAN YOU HEAR US?!" Rain yelled.

"YEAH WE CAN HEAR YOU!" Lexi yelled back.

"HONK THE HORN, AND DON'T STOP!!" Rain replied.

I started hearing the car honking coming from behind us.

"Do we have to?" I asked.

"You want to die?! Look at me!" Rain replied.

"How?! I can't see anything!" I snapped.

"Just imagine me!"

I closed my eyes and thought of what Rain looked like.

"Okay. Gotcha."

"Okay. Take my hand. We're in this together! And we're going to make it through this! Just as long as you trust me. Do you trust me?" Rain asked.

"I trust you."

My Light In The Dark ~ Book 1: Ripper's Furyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें