The Cat...Uhm... Found a Way... NOT!

Maisie POV

The elevator doors opened and as Rain and I stepped out, we were confronted by Owen and Claire.

"Oh where does this lead?" Claire asked.

"NOWHERE SAFE!" I yelled.

"Could you please carry Lexi and Alli?" Rain asked.

"What about us?" Alli asked?

"Nevermind, we only need you to carry Lexi!"

"Nope, I'm awake too!"

"You were just pretending to be knocked out so I would drag you, weren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Lexi replied.

I dropped Lexi's arms as I saw a ginger cat through the hole Ripper had made with his claws. Somehow it had survived when the car flipped!

"BE FREE MY FRIEND!" I yelled to the cat.

I heard the Cat meow and suddenly Ripper came through and grabbed the cat and ran.

"HOLY SHI-CRAP!" Owen yelled.

"Back into the elevator?" Alli asked as she stood up.

"Nope! I'm going to my room and hiding under my covers, like the coward I am, until morning!" I replied.

"Maisie!" Rain yelled.

"I can't let you do that! Not without me, at least." Rain said, coming up to me and kissing me.

"Can I see your phones?" Alli and Lexi asked.

Owen and Claire just took a step away from Lexi and Alli.

"You guys aren't going anywhere!" Mills yelled, walking into the room, a spear in hand.

"Let me handle this!" Lexi said, taking her sweaty shirt off, now only wearing a sports bra.

"Lexi what are you doing?!" Claire and Owen asked.

"Don't worry about it!" Lexi said, walking over to one of the walls where there was secretly a sword.

Mills ran after Lexi, spear pointing towards her. Lexi suddenly did the splits and pretended to stretch, bringing both arms to one leg, and then to the other. Mills tripped on Lexi's arm, and dropped the spear, which Lexi then rolled over to me. I picked up the spear and handed it to Rain, since I'm not good with Melee weapons.

"Kids are dumb! They're stupid, and you two actually want them?! Claire! Owen! You're bad parenting skills will leave these kids traumatized! They'll never trust you-"

"We already do!" I yelled, spraying it.

"Tiny... Weak... Pathetic bitch!"

"What did you call me?!"

"You heard me!"

"You wanna make me angry... FINE!" I yelled turning to Rain and taking the spear out of his hand. I then ran to mills and started thwacking him in the face with the stick side of the spear, beating him relentlessly, and smushing his face.

I got him to the point of tears, before continuing to thwack him more. He started to bleed and blood started to splatter before Rain jumped on my back and stopped me from killing Mills.

"MAISIE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOU'RE... YOU'RE NOT PSYCHOTIC! YOU'RE NOT A MURDERER! YOU'RE NOT A... A... A CUTTHROAT!" Rain yelled in tears.

I looked at my hands, back at Mills, and then at Rain.

"Oh my- What have I done! Is he dead?!"

"No, but he will be soon."

Suddenly, a quick breeze went behind my back.

"Maisie, look out!" Rain said.

I turned around to see what Rain was freaking out about and it was Kara,

"Don't worry! It's just Kara!" I reassured.

Rain began to start walking towards her, when through the glass of one of the display models of dinosaurs in the library, Ripper burst through the glass and pinned Kara to the ground. Kara was quick to stick her sickle claw into the backside of Rippers thigh, making him roar in agony.

We quickly ran past the scene of them fighting until we heard a smashing sound coming from behind us. I looked to see what it was, and it was Ripper, who had just smashed the Triceratops skull in the middle of the room.