GET IN THE CAR!

Maisie POV

Rain put me down on the back bumper of the car, which was pretty large, and then jumped on himself and put his arm over my shoulder to make sure I didn't fall off the van to my demise!

Suddenly, Rain started to knock on the window to get Owen's attention.

"HOLY CRAP IT'S MAISIE AND RAIN!" Owen yelled.

"HOW?! I THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD!" Claire replied.

"They're like Michael Myers, y'all. Once, Lexi and I beat them in a game and it said their player name, 'Maisie & Rain ', won the game."

"Don't bring Michael into this. He's... Nevermind." Claire said.

"STOP FLAPPING YOUR GUMS AND GET US IN THERE!!!" Rain yelled.

"Does the back window open?" Claire asked.

"Yes ma'am!" The driver said with a hispanic accent.

"WELL THEN ROLL IT DOWN PLEASE!"

"No, no I roll window up!" The driver replied, talking about the trunk door.

"Oh crap!" Owen yelled.

All of the sudden, the back door of the car flipped open, revealing the inside of the car and the tops of Owen, Claire, Lexi and Alli's heads.

"THERE'S A SUNROOF ON TOP OF THE CAR!" Rain yelled.

"WELL THEN LET'S GET TO IT AND KNOCK ON IT!!" I yelled.

Rain pulled himself up to the top of the car and then put his hand down for me to grab. I grabbed Rain's hand and he started to pull me up. We started to crawl to the side of the car...(as that was where the only place to really hold onto was)... And grabbed onto the little handles on the side.

As we were dragging ourselves along the roof of the car, I looked back at the manor to see Kara on the roof, Roaring and making a shadow on the moon.

"Kara will be here soon!" I reassured Rain.

I got no reply.

We finally found the sunroof, and Rain quickly started to knock at it. The driver looked up and screamed at the sight he saw. Rain and looked behind us and were mortified.

"OPEN UP AND LET US IN!!!" Rain and I yelled.

The driver quickly opened the sunroof and Rain and I climbed in, just before a giant dent appeared on the top of the car and claws ripped through. "Now I see why you named him Ripper!" Rain said.

"¡¿¡¿QUÉ DICHA ES ESA COSA QUE SOLO PISÓ EN EL TECHO DE MI COCHE?!?! *What the hell is that thing that just landed on the roof of my car?!*"

Suddenly, Rippers hand smashed through the drivers side window and grabbed the drivers head...

"Mi padre, quienes están en el cielo Santificado sea tu nombre, Venga tu reino Hágase tu voluntad en la tierra como en el cielo. Dame hoy mi pan de cada día. Perdona mis ofensas, como yo perdono a los que me ofenden. No me dejes caer en la tentación y líbrame del mal. Amén..."*My father, whom are in Heaven. Hallowed be thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give me today my daily bread. Forgive my offenses, as I forgive those who offend me. Lead me not into temptation and deliver me from evil. Amen."*... Ripper started to slowly stick his sickle claw in through the car roof, and suddenly the claw came as fast as a bullet into the drivers head, immediately killing him.

Ripper then proceeded to drag the body out of the car through the smashed window. After a few moments of sheer terror and watching a body be dragged out of a car, Owen decided to try to hop in the front.

"NO I'M DRIVING THE VEHICLE!" Claire yelled.

"NO I AM!" Owen replied.

"You two are too old to be fighting about this!" Lexi said as she proceeded to hop into the driver's seat and decided to start booking it.

"Where are we even going? And where the heck did you learn how to drive, young lady?!" Claire asked.

"We're going to The Golden Gate Bridge!" Lexi replied.

"WHY WOULD WE GO THERE?! IF THAT THING WERE TO FOLLOW US THERE IT'D CAUSE EVEN MORE HAVOC!" Claire yelled.

"Not if Kara's there to stop him!" I said, looking out my window toward Kara.

Kara then looked at me and smiled, like how I'd seen Ripper smile at Rain earlier, only, this smile didn't look sinister. Kara started to look behind the car and roared.

I looked at the back of the car that was still open, and saw Ripper, running towards us.

"LEXI, GET A MOVE ON!!!" I yelled.

"WAIT A MINUTE! I NEED FOR HIM TO BE INTERESTED!" Lexi replied.

"He's already interested... IN KILLING US!" I yelled.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Blue came out of the forest and jumped on Rippers back as Kara was running towards them.

"Now's your chance, GO!" Owen yelled.