The Golden Gate Bridge... Pt.1...

Maisie POV

"GO!" Owen yelled.

Suddenly, Lexi hit the gas just as Ripper reached his hand out to try to grab us.

"WHERE THE HECK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO?!?!" Lexi yelled.

"I HAVE A PLAN!" I replied.

"WELL... GO ON, THEN, WHAT IS IT?!" Rain replied.

"Just follow along!" I said.

I looked back at Ripper, Kara and Blue to see Blue get thrown off Ripper's back, and Ripper to wrap his jaws around her neck and seemingly kill her.

"NO!" I yelled.

"What?" Owen asked.

"Blue..." I replied.

"What about her?" Owen asked.

"See for yourself... It'd be too hard for me to explain!" I cried.

Suddenly, the car stopped.

"WHY DID WE STOP?!" Rain asked.

"Well, MAISIE SAYS SHE HAS A PLAN!-"

"I REALLY DO HAVE A PLAN, I DON'T THINK WE'RE TO FAR AWAY FROM IT!! WE'RE ABOUT TEN MILES FROM THERE, AT 60 MPH WE SHOULD BE THERE IN A FLASH! BY A FLASH, I MEAN TEN MINUTES! Put in the route guidance For the golden gate bridge!" I yelled.

Lexi fiddled around the GPS for a second.

"The route guidance will start now!" The GPS cheerfully said.

Suddenly, Ripper's head smashed through the back window and he roared like the monster he was!

"AHH!" I screamed.

"DRIVE NOW!" Owen yelled.

Lexi hit the gas, but it was no use... Ripper had grabbed onto the car and was not letting go!

"ANY FLARES UP THERE?!" Owen asked.

"No, but I have one in my pocket!" Claire said.

"Give it to me!" Owen replied.

Claire whipped the flare out of her pocket and gave it to him. Owen quickly opened the car door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Lexi, Rain, Alli and I yelled at him.

"JUST TRUST ME IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" Owen said.

Owen then ripped the top of the flare off to light it before throwing it out the car, making Ripper go after it before realizing what it was, and turning back to the car. Suddenly, Kara burst out of the brush of the forest, scratches and blood along her neck, chest and hands. I pressed my hands up against the glass and could see my window fog up as I breathed heavily.

"Roll down my window!" I demanded. 

"NO WAY IN HELL AM I-"

"OPEN MY HECKING WINDOW!" I demanded a second time.

Lexi listened to my demand and rolled down my window. I reached out my hand towards Kara and touched her soft, scaly skin where she was bleeding a little. I wiped a little blood off as I touched the spot and then looked at the now red fingertip of mine. At that moment, I brought up a hypothesis

'Maybe Ripper's just curious about me and just wants to protect me!' I thought. I immediately scrapped the Hypothesis.

"No, impossible. That wouldn't explain why he dug his sickle claw into my calf muscle earlier!" I thought aloud.

"What's that, Maisie?" Rain asked, turning towards me.

"I thought of a hypothesis that maybe Ripper was the good guy and trying to protect me all this time. But I scrapped it INSTANTLY like you drop..." My words started to slow. "...soap...in the shower...when it gets wet... OH MY LORD I JUST THOUGHT A NEW PLAN!" I announced.

"WELL THAN WHAT IS IT?!" Rain asked.

"When we get to the golden gate bridge, go under it. Onto the beams that hold it together!" I replied.

 Onto the beams that hold it together!" I replied