The Golden Gate Bridge... Pt.2...

Maisie POV...

As the car sped along the road, I started seeing lights through a slim treeline. The lights were coming from the bridge and the lighthouse next to it

"I see it!" I yelled.

"See wha- OH HOLY CRAP THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!" Rain said.

Suddenly, the car started to slow down and eventually come to a stop.

"Why did we stop?" Owen asked.

"Uhm... We're kind of... Out of gas..." Lexi admitted.

"WE SAW A GAS STATION ON THE WAY HERE! YOU SHOULDA' KNOWN DA WAY!" Alli yelled.

A roar echoed in the not-to-far-away distance.

"He followed us here..." I said.

Rain and I exchanged worried looks. I climbed over Alli (In the back seat) to hug Rain.

"This isn't where it ends, right??" I asked.

"Not on my watch! We'll never be apart, except when we're apart. I promise to protect you for the rest of yours and my life. Know, that if at some point I try to kill you... I'm either playing along in a situation, it's a robot or my mind has been taken over by an unknown evil force!" He replied.

"Thank you." I said.

"Now... Ready to get the party started?" I said to everybody.

Everyone looked at Rain and I.

"Oh yeah. Let's beat Rippers ass!" Rain said.

"Woah! Ok! Lets beat that word out of your vocab, too." Claire said.

"Don't act like you're an angel, Claire! I've hear you say FARTHER worse words than ass before!" Rain snapped.

Suddenly, a giant dent appeared on the roof of the car, as Ripper landed on it.

"Everybody quiet..." Owen whispered, putting his finger to his lip. Then, Rippers hand came through the roof a few seconds before his head did. Ripper roared.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!!" Claire and Owen yelled.

The side door of the car was suddenly ripped off.

"I see why you named him Ripper!" Lexi said.

"THATS LIKE THE THIRD TIME I'VE HEARD THAT!"

"ONE AT A TIME, GO OUT!" Owen yelled.

Lexi then opened her door, jumped out of the car and began to run towards the bridge.

"LEXI NO!" Alli yelled.

"GOD DAMN IT!" Owen yelled.

"Just do whatever the heck you want..." Owen said.

"I'll take that!" Rain said.

I started to crawl over Alli in the opposite direction, and Rain followed.

"Come on! Can you at  least warn me before you're gonna touch me everywhere by crawling on me?!" Alli complained.

"Would you rather have him gnawing your face to little bits, slowly and painfully?" I asked.

I crawled over to the door, opened it and then ran for the slim treeline, hoping Ripper didn't notice. I motioned for Rain to do the same but instead, Alli pushed Rain out of the car and ran towards me. Ripper hopped off the car and started slowly walking on all fours toward Rain as he crawled backwards. I had to think quick!