Authors note.

A note from the author...

2019 is going to be a great year for all of the Wattpad community! I love that! We'll all get to connect and share story ideas! I was just recently talking to someone that dearly loved my book and I even offered her a chance to write a prequel kind of book about Kara! She loved the idea! I'll bet she's brainstorming right now! I told her a few things (and I might tell her a little more) about making it canon to MLITD. I'm, of course, not going to reveal any of it to you guys. I cherish all my fans and thank them for all the support and love and hope they've given me. You guys no longer have to email me about normal questions. If you have any PRIVATE questions, email me. I've made a discord channel just for you guys' questions and / or suggestions! I even made a channel for Roblox roleplay! I hope to see you there! Here's the link to the Wattpad channel.

https://discord.gg/mCsRARD

If you'd like the link for Roblox RP, join the server above, first!

2018 was a great year. Lets make 2019 even better!

P.S, this isn't all I have to say about this. I might come back later just to edit this part! If you have any questions that you'd like to ask in private, email me at JurassicWorldFK11 @ Gmail.com! Stay safe! Have fun! Wear your seat-belts!!!