1.The First Encounter (EDITED)

A typical Sunday morning, hungover. Barely able to move from my bed but I knew that I had no other choice. With the little energy I had I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I had been on yet another horrible date the night previous, when I say horrible oh boy! Do I mean it! The guy was a total freak, He was alright looking but his personality, JEEZ! Where do I even begin? The night started out great, we laughed, got to know each other better and even shared food (and I NEVER share food) but of course the night came crashing down when we got onto the topic of ex relationships. Just a tip DO NOT SPEAK ABOUT YOUR EXES ON A DATE!!! Now from there on, he was so unbelievably sexist and racist, I just couldn't bare it what so ever, so I walked away and told him do never call me again. The moment I got in my car, I instantly called Freya. Freya was the type of friend who was always there for you no matter the situation. Before I knew it, Freya and I were dancing in a club, drinks in our hands and living our best lives.

Anyways Freya had texted me asking me to go to her house, I hesitated at first but finally agreed, She lived with her boyfriend and some of his friends. I had met Josh loads of times, he was super nice and was quite funny... well he had his moments.  Freya said that she would phone me when she was outside and that I only had 20 minutes to get ready so with the energy I had left I hopped into a quick shower, came out blow dried and straightened my hair, I also done my eyebrows and stuck on a pair of lashes because I didn't have enough time to do a full face of makeup. Fact about me, I never leave the house without my lashes on. I wasn't to bothered about my appearance, not like I had to impress anyone anyways. In no time I heard my phone ringing, I quickly grabbed my purse and jacket then answered my phone.

E>Hello, How may I help you?

F>Hurry up will you!

E>Fuck sake Frey, give me a minute. I'm coming down now

I opened the door and walked out, I made sure to lock it before walking towards Freya's car, I seen Josh in the passenger seat so I opened the back door and climbed inside.

"Help me, I'm dying" I said whilst buckling my seatbelt.

Josh and Freya laughed.

"Hey Frey don't know what you're laughing at its your fault it was your idea to go out. Why are you so chipper?

"I don't get hangovers El, Anyway you excited to meet the guys?"

"Well considering I look and feel like shit, Yes, Yes I am. I said sarcastically. 

"Not everyone's home so you'll meet the rest of the boys later but just a warning Elle, It's loud" Josh warned as I just stared out of the window.

"Great that's just what I wanted at 8am on a Sunday morning with a banging headache" 

"El It's 2pm" Freya said with laughter as she continued driving. 

-----------------

After about a 20 minute drive we finally arrived at the "Sidemen" House as Josh and Freya kept saying, Freya had explained to me who the sidemen were and what they did. Anyway we got out of the car and started walking into the house, It was extremely big but I guess it had to be because there were so many people living in here.

"GUYS WE HAVE A GUEST" Josh shouted as we walked through the front door, next thing I know, 3 boys run down the stairs, I must say they were quite attractive but I could tell none were my type.

"I'm Vik"

"Simon"

"Harry"

They all introduced themselves one my one hugging me or shaking my hand. We all walked into the kitchen and sat on the chairs around the island thing.

"So Elle? How's life?" Harry Asked.

"Great question, erm shit" I replied.

"How come?" Simon asked.

"Hungover" I replied.

"Guys Tobi just texted, him and the rest are bringing Nando's back, what are you guys wanting?" Vik announced.

The boys all answered and then they asked if I wanted anything.

"I've never had Nando's so you can chose for me" Everyone just turned and stared at me, mouths wide opening and eyes practically out of there sockets. 

"Never had Nando's! What kind of life have you lived Elle?"

"I already told you Simon, a shit one" I smiled.

Simon added something on to the order we were texting Tobi and then walked upstairs.

Josh and Freya walked back into the kitchen and we all sat talking until the rest showed up.

-------

"I bring food" Someone shouted as they walked in the door.

Everyone ran out of the kitchen and into the hallway leaving me.

A few seconds later, 3 other boys walked in, they all stared at me looking confused.

"Oh and guys this is Elle, Elle this is Tobi, Ethan and Jj" Vik pointed to each of them as he said their names.

I said Hi and they all came over and hugged me.

Jj was the last to come over, He hugged me and whispered a "Hey" in my ear, he then kissed my cheek and sat next to me.

GOD, THAT WAS HOT. I thought to myself before beginning to eat whatever Simon had ordered me. 

Okay so this is my new story, I realized there isn't many about JJ/KSI so I thought I would do one, Hope you enjoy it x

*EDITED 15/3/22*