36>6 years (EDITIED)

9 months later

"AHHHHH" I screamed.
"One more push Mrs Olatunji" The midwife said, I did as I was told and push once more.
"Its a Boy" She said cheerfully.
Jj began hugging me as I cried into his shoulder, our son was soon brought over to us and he layed on my bare chest.
"He's perfect" Jide said before placing a kiss on my forehead.
We sat in silence for a few moments before Jj's phone started ringing. It was Simon.
"I'm a dad" He said proudly.
Yes, me and Talia both went into labor earlier this morning.
"Congratulations" We both said.
"Dude, I have a son" Simon said completely gobsmacked. It was rather funny to hear him in such a shock, after all it was his first child.
"What's his name" I asked.
"James, James William Minter. What about yours?" He replied.
"Jordyn, Jordyn Edward Olatunji" Jj and I said.
After a short while of talking on the phone, We eventually hung up. Graham brung Charlotte and Jayden into the hospital so they could meet their  baby brother. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen.
-----------------------------

6 YEARS LATER 

A lot has happened in 6 years. JJ and I are still happily married, although we did split for a few months about 5 years ago. Thankfully we got back together and are even happier than we were before. After Talia and Me had Jordyn and James the group finally made the decision to leave the sidemen house. We all still live relatively close to each other and see each other almost everyday and the boys of course still do YouTube. Harry and Katie split up a few months after Jordyn was born, they just weren't working out whatsoever and Katie well she's now a mum... the father? Oh that would be Dean. Yeah I know shocking right? Bet you didn't expect that one.

Vik and Kay also split up but he's engaged now to lovely girl named Ellie, they met a few years ago at a festival we all attended. Josh and Freya are still going strong, I've lost count of how many years they've been together but he FINALLY popped the question last year and they are getting married next June, still no kids for them but I'm telling you soon. Very soon. 

After the death of Ethan, the guys kind of fell apart for a while but everyone reunited for Tobi and Charlotte's wedding and since then we have practically been inseparable. There isn't a day that goes by where none of us think of Ethan, He was the laughter and the light of our lives, We miss him dearly.

Simon and Talia went on to have a few more kids, 2 girls to be precise Jasmine and Callie. Thankfully Si and T live right next door to JJ and I and our kids get on great. Speaking of kids JJ and I have 6 now, 4 girls and our 2 boys. Jayden, Charlotte and Jordyn are in primary school now, Jay and Char both in Primary 2 and Jordyn just starting Primary 1. Before mine and JJ's split I fell pregnant with Kiera, not that we knew of course in fact we didn't know until she was born which was both amazing and terrifying to be honest I thought I was dying but no turns out I was in labor with baby no.4. 

Jade was born just under 2 years later, yet another surprise but I actually found out I was pregnant, I mean I didn't find out until I was 5 months pregnant but at least I found out that time and finally our little baby Hope. With my hatred of odd number, JJ and I knew that we had to have another baby and so we planned to but a few months after having Jade, I was told by the doctors that I may not able to conceive anymore due to something being wrong with my uterus but then again doctors can always be wrong and so they were because 2 years later our little baby Hope was born and she made our family complete. So 6 kids and 2 dogs later, JJ and I are so unbelievably over the moon and despite being parents, we still have a good time and of course live our best lives. 

I guess you could say that I finally got my Happily Ever After ...

The end.....
Thank you for reading x