7.Your What? (EDITED)

A year Later 

A year had past and I had been living with my friend, Lottie and I had been friends since we were babies and she had always been there for me. The night I left was the night I broke my own heart and JJ's. I must admit I haven't been able to fully get over him sure I've been with a few people over the past year but there hasn't been one day were I haven't though about Jide or the rest of the guys. I haven't stopped thinking about what could of been, of what we would be doing right now if I hadn't decided to leave. Of course I've kept in touch with them all except JJ, he's apparently still with Darcy which I'm happy for them. I'm in a relationship as well and have been for 3 months. Dean, well he's a great guy but JJ's better.  Anyway Dean and I had made the spontaneous decision to move to London just for a new start, he had always wanted to live there and I had wanted to move back for a while so we were moving. 

No one knew that I was coming back so I decided that I would surprise them all. 

With everything packed and ready to go, Lottie, Dean and I all made our way to London. If I haven't already said then me and Lottie were moving in together with Dean living close by. We both decided that it was too early in our relationship to be moving in together so he decided to move a few floors down instead.

-----

We had now finished unpacking our flats, I decided that we should drive over to the sidemen house and surprise my friends, I knew for a fact that Freya would freak the minute she seen me so I was quite excited.

"So who are these people?" Dean asked as we drove to the house.

"Well there's 14 of them I think" I said as a tried counting everyone.

"Who?" Lottie spoke.

"Erm, Jide ,Simon,Ethan,Harry,Tobi,Vik,Josh, Lux, Freezy. Then there's Freya, Sarah,Talia,Gee,Nia Emily, Katie and Lewis."

"All of them live in the same house?" Dean and Lottie asked me.

"No but they're probably all round there, they usually are especially on weekends." I said as we pulled up to the drive way.

I got out the car, Lottie and Dean following and walked up to the front door, I knocked quite loudly to someone could hear it as everyone was shouting.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! ELLE" Lewis shouted as he opened the door.

"Lewis, oh my god Hi!" I said as I hugged him. 

"Who's this?" He asked looking behind me.

"Oh this is my friend Lottie and my boyfriend Dean" I said pulling away from the hug.

"Oh cool, urm come in we've all missed you" Lewis said whilst opening the door, I didn't think twice before walking in and walking into the living room where everyone was. 

"BOO!" I shouted as I walked up behind Freya, she instantly jumped out of her seat and jumped on top of me screaming.

"ELLE, OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" Before I knew it everyone had jumped on top of me and hugged me. 

I eventually got up and looked around the room, JJ wasn't here.

"So El? Who are they?" Josh asked.

"Oh this is Lottie and Dean... my best friend and boyfriend." After I said that everyone's faces turned to look at me, some people mouthed "WTF" and others "Fuck off" I knew this would come as a shock.

Everyone started saying "Hey" and "Alright" to Lottie and Dean, I couldn't help but notice that Tobi couldn't keep his eyes off Charlotte, they would be great together. I mentally made a note to self to make it happen!

------------

It was now 2am, practically everyone went home except, Harry, Ethan and the girls. JJ had yet to come home and I was scared for when he does. I had no idea how he would react to Dean. Lottie had gone home with Tobi because we all stayed in the same building. JJ was due to come home ages ago but the guys just said he was probably at Darcy's. I still hated her there was no doubt about that, she was a slut in my eyes and a bitch.

The guys were all playing FIFA whilst me and Dean were cuddling on the couch watching them, everything was peaceful until JJ walked in. 

"Yo guys!" He said walking through the door.

"Elle what the fuck are you doing here?" JJ said as he ran up to me and hugged me.

"I decided to move back, I missed everyone" I said as I pulled away, the minute I looked into his eyes my love for him came rushing back, it was as if I had never left.

"Oh Jide this is Dean,, my... my boyfriend" I said as I gave JJ a weak smile.

"Your what?" he said.

"Boyfriend" I replied.

--------------

After the awkwardness Dean and I decided to go home, we both said goodbye to everyone and set off. Dean felt intimidated by JJ and he kept asking questions about him.

"Who is he? Why was he being weird" 

"Dean he's just a very close friend from a long time ago"

"You hugged him for a long time El. Why?"

"He's always been there for me Dean, he knows things that no one else knows, he's just a friend and always has been". The truth was JJ had always been a friend, even if we were in love with each other or even had the slightest of feelings, he would still only be my friend.

"Do I know these things?" 

"No and I'm not ready to tell you, not yet anyway."  

It was silent for a few minutes.

"Have you ever loved him?" he asked out of no where, of course I couldn't lie to him, I was never the best at lying.

"Dean I'm not going to lie, yeah I have. We both admitted our feelings to each other but he had a girlfriend and I left. We had a chance to be with each other but I couldn't break him and Darcy up so I moved away and I met you and I'm glad I did." He just looked at me, his facial expressions were a mixed reading, he seemed sad yet annoyed.

"Do you still love him?" I had no clue on what to say, of course I did but I couldn't say that. After contemplating on what to say I turned round.

"Dean, come on, your being silly." I completely avoided the question, for the reason that I didn't know the answer.

He just looked down at his feet, "Do you promise me that you don't love him and that you only love me".

I couldn't make a promise like that but I did, it was time to get over JJ, I mean I have been in love with him for over a year but nothing was ever going to happen between us. It couldn't happen.

"I promise you Dean, I love you"

"I love you too Elle" He said as we kissed.

But I didn't love him.... I loved JJ. I would always love JJ...