15>Surprise (EDITED)

I sat in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to call my name. JJ had no clue I was here, no one did.

Its been a month since me and JJ got back together and we are stronger than ever. 

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by the doctor calling my name, I stood up and followed her into the room.

"Miss Kennedy, I'm Doctor McKenna. Its a pleasure to meet you, How may I help you today?" She spoke as she shook my hand.

"Well, I've taken 3 pregnancy tests over the past two days. 2 said positive and 1 negative, I just wanted a confirmation to be fairly honest, i'm really confused" 

"That shouldn't be a problem, Are you okay with me asking a few questions?"

"Yeah go ahead"

She stood up and walked over to a shelf grabbing a notepad and then sitting back on her chair.

"So Have you been having any pains in your stomach at all?"

"Yes, It's more like a really mild cramping pain though"

"When did you last have your period?"

"About 2 months ago maybe 3?"

"I'm guessing that you are sexually active?"

"Yeah"

"Any cravings?"

"Not that I can think of no"

"Sickness?"

"Almost every morning yes, oh an sometimes in the evening"

"Okay well Miss Kennedy, if you could sit on the table over there, I'm going to do a quick scan."

I did as she said and walked over to the table. She told me to lift my top up slightly so I did.

She applied some sort of gel on my stomach, It was quite cold but I didn't bother me.

"Well Miss Kennedy, Congratulations! I can confirm your about 10 weeks pregnant." Doctor McKenna said with a big smile on her face.

Tears started crawling down my face, I was over the moon.

-------

What would JJ think? Would he support me and the baby? Would he leave me?

I was terrified to tell him...

Sorry It's short, I've so busy recently and haven't had enough time to update or write.

Currently doing Biology Homework... Help.

Update tomorrow!! xx