27>Mr and Mrs (EDITIED)

"WAKE UP YA LAZY BITCH, ITS YOUR WEDDING DAY" The girls screamed in my ear, I rolled off of my bed and almost gave myself  concussion.
I was currently tackling a 2 day hangover but I was getting married to the love of my life and I couldn't be more excited.
As soon as I sat up I was surrounded by champagne and roses, I began smiling and joining in with the conversation the girls were having until my phone buzzed. 

*GayJ❤️* 

"Happy Wedding day Mrs. Olatunji, 5 more hours till I see you baby. It feels so weird not waking up next to you but I'll see you soon beautiful ❤️ I love you xx"

I smiled and quickly sent a text back, It was 7:30 in the morning which meant I had 3 and a half hours to get ready which wasn't enough time so I quickly went for a shower.
By the time I was out the girls were already getting their hair or makeup done.
Kimberly was about to start my make up and Rachel was blow drying my hair.
My mum and Elisha came in the room holding Charlotte.
"Mum where's Jayden?" A said holding Charlotte.
"He's with Jj, don't worry he's safe."
"Thank fuck, You really scared me for a minute there" I said before sitting back in the chair and then handing Charlotte back to my mum.

------------
By 11:30 we were all ready and getting pictures taken. We were all just waiting for Josh and Jayden then we could leave. Why Josh you ask well, me and Josh have been friends for years and He has always been a sort of a father figure  to me, I've always been able to trust him with anything and that's why I asked him to give me away. I would rather Josh than my real father.

"Where is he" Freya said.
"I'm here, I'm here" Josh shouted running in.
"C'mon cars waiting... Wow" He said looking at us all.
"You all look beautiful but we really need to go" Josh said ushering us out one by one.

Eventually we all piled into the cars and we were soon off. I was sat beside Josh talking to him.
"Are you ready for this" He asked me.
"Yeah, of course I am" I replied. 

We pulled up outside the church, my hands started shaking with nerves.
Josh had helped me get out of the car as my dress was quite big.
The girls got ready to walk in and So did I.
I walked up towards the door as the girls walked into the church.
Josh locked his hand with mine as We set foot into the building. Everyone's eyes on me made me feel slightly uncomfortable but when I saw him, I instantly forgot about the millions of people watching. We had decided to video the whole wedding and live stream it for some reason.
We finally made it too alter, Josh let my hand go and whispered something to Jide.
I hadn't realised that Jj was actually crying which then made me start crying. I hugged and kissed him before the priest guy started.
"You look so beautiful" He spoke softly looking into my eyes.

-------------
"Do you Elle-Louise Marie Kennedy take Olajide William Olatunji to be your lawfully wedded husband, To have and to hold from this day forward?" The priest asked looking straight at me.
"I do" I answered looking into Jj's eyes.
"And Do you Olajide William Olatunji take Elle-Louise Marie Kennedy to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward?"
"I do"
"Well I can happily pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"
Without a simple warning Jj's lips crashed against mine. Everyone starting shouting and cheering. This is the best day of my bloody life.

We ran out of the church and Into the car so we could travel to the next venue.

By the time we got there it was 3pm because of traffic.

"And Now Welcoming for the first time "MR AND MRS OLATUNJI" The dj shouted as everyone started cheering.
We made our way to the tables, At our table was Jj, Me, Freya, Simon, Josh , Talia, My Mum, Graham and Jj's parents. Everyone else was spread round the room.
For the next 2 hours everyone was eating or talking.
I was in mid conversation with Jj's mum but that soon stopped when My mum stood up.
"Excuse me, Could I have your attention please?" She spoke gently as she clicked a fork off her champagne glass  .
"Thank you, Today we are all gathered to celebrate the love of Elle and Jj. For those who don't know me I'm Elle's mother, now I must say I am extremely proud of my daughter and I must admit that I haven't been there majority of her life which I do regret but I am so grateful that I am here today. My children have always been my pride, I am proud of every single one of them for many different things but I am very proud of Elle for finding such an amazing man like Jj. I love you both and I'm glad to welcome Jj into the family. Thank you for listening" She finished her little speech with a huge smile spread across her face.

Everyone started clapping and cheering. I stood up and hugged her tighter than I ever have before. Before sitting back down I told her that I loved her.
Next to say a speech was Simon, I was quite scared for this to be fair. 

"Now as the best man, I was forced to write a speech. I'm just going to start from the beginning, Jj and I went private school back in the day and that's how we met, he was a bit of a player and I was the sad, lonely, depressed kid. Now up until the age of 22, Jj was well experimenting with the ladies to say it nicely, He broke a lot of girls hearts and he can admit that himself but when he met Elle, he changed and everyone noticed it. The day that Elle walked into the sidemen house, Jj looked so smitten. I had never seen him look so In love before and from that moment I knew that these two would fall in love and have an amazing future together. Ill never forget the day that Elle moved away, Jj sat in his room for about 4 months mopping about and crying. He claimed that he had lost the love of his life, the boys had tried everything but nothing worked. Elle finally came back and the moment Jj saw her, you could tell he was heartbroken because he saw her with another man. Lets just say that night didn't end too well, 2 people ended up in hospital and the other 2 started a relationship that leads us here today. I'm proud to call Jj my bestfriend and my brother and Elle my sister. Congratulations guys"

Jj then stood up and grabbed the mic of Simon hugging him briefly.
"Where do I begin? 4 years ago today I was lost, If you came to me and told me that I would be married to the most beautiful woman that anyone could've ever laid eyes on, Id turn around and laugh. The moment I laid my eyes on you Elle, I instantly realised that you were the one for me . Now it took us about a year to actually get together but the whole time leading up to it, my love grew. Now I'm not the cringe type or anything but see this woman here, She is the most bravest woman I've ever laid my eyes upon. The amount of heartbreak and hurt she has been through, hurts me because I wasn't there to stop it. I am so unbelievably proud of you Elle. No one or nothing will ever change how much I love this girl sitting beside me right now. This fuckin woman has made me the happiest man alive by not just becoming my wife, but giving me the opportunity to become a father, All this in 4 years. Elle-Louise Marie Olatunji, I fucking love you and I am so excited to see what our future holds. So If everyone could raise there glasses and make a toast to my beautiful wife. No amount of time with you will ever be enough but lets start with forever" As JJ finished his speech I had tears running down my face, I don't think I fully understood how much I truly loved him until he began reading his speech, I stood up and hugged him as tightly as I possibly could.

"I fuckin love you too, so much baby" I said passionately kissing him.

It was my turn for my little speech thing now. 

"JJ, I don't think I have the words right now to actually tell you how much you mean to me. You know I had this big speech prepared but none of that even matters right now because all that has ever mattered and all that will ever matter is me and you. I used to think that god had created me and put me on this planet as a joke, that was until I met you. Meeting you was one of the best things I have ever done and I couldn't thank Freya and Josh enough for inviting me over that day because if they didn't then we might have never met and hey look at everything we have accomplished over the past few years.

I never believed in love and god I never thought that I would. Finding true love is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I have never been more thankful that I had the privilege of not only meeting you but carrying and raising your children and of course becoming your wife. God knows what the future holds for us but I know whatever it is we will get through it because we always do... Here's to forever".

The guys and girls all said a little speech. Everyone went back to eating and talking, Jj and the boys had ran off to the entrance of the venue. I followed them, a few people following behind me, In hope to find out what was going on but all I heard was...
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE"
I instantly recognized it as Jj's voice.

Wonder who it could be?
This is the longest chapter I think Ive ever written 1598 words
Thanks for reading x