Merry Christmas Fam Pt2 (EDITIED)

Talia's POV

When Jj and Elle announced that they were having another baby, Simon pulled me into the spare room. He sat on the floor, his head in between his hands just like before he left earlier.
"Are you sure Talia?" He asked nervously.
"Simon, I took 3 bloody tests...I'm sure" I replied before sitting beside him, he stayed quiet before wrapping his lanky arms around my stomach. "We can do this" He whispered in my ear before placing a soft, yet meaningful kiss on my lips.
After 10 minutes or so we made our way back downstairs and joined everyone else.
"You guys okay then?" Elle asked looking at the pair of us.
"Why wouldn't they be?" Ethan questioned.
Simon took my hand, squeezing slightly. "We having a baby" He announced ever so proudly.
Everyone began jumping and screaming congratulations, just like they did with Jide and Elle.
I simply couldn't be happier.

Elle's POV
5:46pm

"DINNERS READY" I yelled.
Wow I felt like a mum shouting that. Everyone came running in as I put the last of the plates onto the table. Christmas dinner was the best time of the year, it brings everyone together and even if its only for a short period of time... Its special.
Jokes were made, Crackers were pulled, food was ate and kisses were shared. Soon the dinner was over and Everyone began making their way into the living area were we would most likely eat more and watched Christmas movies.

----- Lil time skip ------

9:19pm

With the kids asleep, we all made our way into the back garden. Surprisingly for a December evening it wasn't that cold, we all sat around the fire pit and just talked for the rest of the evening. Eventually at around 2am everyone made their way upstairs and into bed.
It was around 3am when I eventually got to sleep. I dreamt about Christmas.

Sorry Its so short but Im extremely unwell.
Happy New year everyone!! Have a great 2019🥳🥂