18>magical (EDITED)

Being pregnant was hard, I was now 16 weeks. You could 100% see my bump from any angle. I constantly had morning sickness which was horrible and it was always around 7am, which was even more horrible for me and JJ since we loved our sleep.

The comments on our video we uploaded were all positive of course the odd hurtful comment was there but that meant nothing to us. JJ and I were happy and if the viewers didn't like that they were told to unsub and stop watching both our videos. Speaking of YouTube, I now had 4 million subs which was insane.

Today JJ and I were going to the hospital for a check up, I wasn't that scared... JJ on the other hand was beyond terrified.

"JJ are you okay?" I asked as we drove into the hospital car park.

"No, I'm shitting it L. I've never seen a baby before"

"JJ its through a screen, in black and white"

"Is it? I thought you could like seen everything and shit."

"It's only the outline really"

"Can you see its ears?"

"Well kind of." I said as we walked upstairs into the maternity ward.

-------------------

"Miss Kennedy?" JJ and I stood up as my name was called and walked towards Doctor McKenna's room.

We walked into the room hand in hand and sat on the chairs that were provided.

"You must be Miss Kennedy's partner?" She asked shaking Jide's hand.

"JJ" He replied.

"It's lovely to meet you JJ, Anyway Elle If you could lie on the bed that would be great"

I did as she said and lay down on the bed, I pulled up my top so she could get access to my bump.

"You've really been growing, I only saw you 6 weeks ago and look at you"

I giggled and she started to squirt the gel over my bump. JJ held my hand yet never took his eyes off the screen.

Our eyes were glued to the screen, tears started streaming down JJ's face as our baby popped up on the screen.

Then out of no where the sound of our babies heart echoed through the whole room.

"And that is your babies heartbeat" Doctor McKenna said smiling.

I was lost for words, it was magical....

------------------

"GUYS! We're home" JJ and I shouted as we walked through the door. Everyone was sat in the kitchen as usual.

"Let's see the pictures then" Talia said walking over towards us. I whipped them out and showed her and the girls them.

"Guys listen to this" JJ said as he played the recording of the heart beat.

"Fam, is this real" Simon said.

"Sure is Si" Talia replied.

"So anyway, Food" I shouted.

---------------------

I sat scrolling through twitter, It was 10pm and I was beyond tired but JJ was recording and was being extremely loud. My back was in agony so I decided to go for a bath in hope it would ease the pain.

It did, it was now 00:29, me and JJ were currently lying in bed watching a movie. Surrounded by food and apple juice is the life, I'm truly at happiness. Well I was until JJ decided to move which made me extremely uncomfortable.

"JJ, I cant get comfy" I groaned.

"Babe go to sleep"

"JJ I can't get fucking comfy"

He had learned what to do when I started to get angry, he turned round and hugged me as I cried into his shoulder. Hormones.

"Hey... Babe why you crying?" He asked me sweetly.

"I... I don't know" I replied.

He said nothing but continued to hug me, kissing my head every so often.

"I love you so fucking much JJ"

"I love you so much too Elle" He said as he started to lean in.

We kissed for a while before I fell asleep... In his arms.