28>Some nerve (EDITED)

"Babe, What's going on?" I said walking towards him.

"Nothing, Elle just turn around. We can deal with this" His voice told me that he was very angry and that I should probably leave, but I am very stubborn so I didn't.

"Jj, I said what's going on" I raised my voice slightly and pushed past Jj only to be faced with my worst nightmare. 

"You have some fuckin nerve showing up here" My mum shouted.
She wasn't scared of him anymore and neither the fuck was I.
"Denise, You look great" He spoke, walking towards signaling for a hug.

She pushed him back making him stumble over slightly. 

"Elle you look beautiful, cupcake" He said attempting to walk towards but Jj soon stopped him.

"You lost the right to call me that years ago" I spat at him, not literally just my words. 

"But Elle, I'm your father" 

"You lost the right to being my father years ago as well, you are no father of mine and you haven't been ever since you hit me the first time." 

"Cupcake, I'm a changed man"

"Yeah, You changed the moment you started hitting mum, you changed when she left you for someone better and You CHANGED WHEN YOU STARTED HITTING ME" 

My voice gradually started raising in every word I spoke. This man had no right turning up and ruining my wedding. 

"Cupcake, please don't. I'm sorry I wasn't myself" 

"Listen Patrick, You were never "yourself". Its all you kept bloody saying now quite frankly I'm trying to enjoy my day here and you barging in here, begging for forgiveness Isn't going to happen. I would really appreciate it if you left and never attempt to make your way back into my life again because the forgiveness you want, You aren't going to fucking get it! Now Leave" For once in my whole life, I had stood up to him.

"Elle, I love you" He shouted as the boys dragged him of the premises. 

"And I fucking hate you" I shouted back before walking into the room filled with guests and drinking a bottle of vodka. 

Jj eventually came back in and sat beside me. 

"What happened" I asked him.

"Told him to fuck off, he left now please can we just get pissed drunk and enjoy our wedding" 

"Of course we bloody can" 

With both of us holding a bottle of vodka, we made a toast. 

"To us" We said before taking a swing of the bottle and then sharing a kiss.

My mum and Graham weren't drinking tonight as they were looking after the twins, which I was grateful for because that meant that Jj and I could get steaming drunk and not have to worry about kids.

----------------

By 8pm I'm pretty sure everyone was off there faces, including Jj and I.
We were struggling to stand straight let alone dance and It was almost time for our first dance. Of course my father wasn't here so I couldn't have the "father/ daughter" dance, so I did it with my mum, we decided that a mother/ daughter dance would be more fitting. The song Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. It was mine and my mothers song since as long as I could remember. We both loved it. 

"And now could we clear the dance floor, Mr and Mrs Olatunji would like to have their first dance" The Dj announced then started playing the song All of me by John Legend.
Jj and I stubbled into the middle of the dance floor and began dancing.
"I love you Mrs Olatunji"
"I love you too Mr Olaunji"
"Forever and Always?"
"Forever and Always"

-----------

11pm and everyone was beyond shit faced, Mum and Graham had left a few hours ago, as did all parents/ people with children. I was currently dancing on a table with Talia, even though she wasn't a massive drinker. She was absolutely pissed.
Even Tobi and Vik were drunk which was such a funny sight.

By 3am most people had left, The only people left where the guys and girls.
Drink after after, shot after shot. The clock soon reached 5am. Everyone started making their ways to the rooms. Let's just say for Jj and I, the party didn't stop downstairs.

It was a great way to end a great night... With my husband.