10.Oh Shit....(EDITED)

Can you imagine how hard it is too keep something so big from your best friends for 2 WHOLE months. No? Well I can and have been for a while. So much has changed in the past 2 months, Dean got out of hospital and his broken bones have only just healed. Darcy, well no one has seen or heard from her since she was taken into hospital.

 Everyday Dean and I have been at the sidemen house, no one had noticed anything going on between me and JJ, well I don't think they have, if anyone did hell would break lose.

Anyway I was currently in bed with JJ, the guys had all went to Nando's and thankfully Dean went with, Me and Jide decided this would be the perfect time to be alone and do what we wanted. JJ automatically decided that we should spend the day in bed, if you catch my drift.

We were both in the moment and didn't even acknowledge that Vik was standing In the door way of JJ's room.

"What's going on?" Vik spoke.

Mine and JJ's heads snapped towards the door, I instantly got off JJ and quickly put a dressing gown around me.

"SHIT! Vik please don't say anything!" I begged.

"How long has this been going on?" He raised his voice slightly but not too loud.

I put my head down as JJ wrapped an arm round my shoulder.

"2 months" We both said at the same time.

"2 months!! El you do realise that you have a boyfriend, downstairs wondering what's going on" Vik whispered so that no one could here us.

"Yes Vik I'm aware that Dean is downstairs, I'm also aware that I've been cheating on him with JJ and Yes Vik I'm aware this is going to break his heart when he finds out but I'm in love with JJ" As I slowly started to raise my voice JJ started talking.

"Vik man, can you just say that Elle's in a shower or something and we'll talk later?" 

"Fine but this isn't finished" Vik said as he walked out the door closing it behind him.

"Well we're fucked" JJ said.

"I need to go for a shower" I stated.

As I began to walk away JJ grabbed me and spun me around, " No matter what happens, I'll always love you" 

"I love you too" 

-------------

After having a long shower I finally got out, I couldn't stop thinking about Vik, Has he told anyone? Has he told Dean? I got dressed and walked downstairs ready to face everyone.

As usual everyone was gather around the island in the kitchen, the moment I walked in every single head turned to me. I had this feeling in my stomach that tonight wasn't ending well.

"Hey" Everyone yelled.

I sat down and engaged in conversation completely forgetting about previous events, well until Dean spoke.

"Hey El? Can you come here a minute" 

I walked over and sat beside him. He stood up and began speaking "Elle, I've only known you for about a year and we've only been together for about 9 months but since then I felt like I've known you forever and that you are the one for me. I want to grow old and have children with you, I want to be there for you, whenever you need me the most. So Elle Louise Kennedy will you marry me?" He said with pleading eyes.

I looked around the room, everyone looking shocked, angry and happy, I looked at JJ and seen the rage in his eyes and finally I looked at Vik, his eyes and face were full of guilt. I could tell mines was too.

I thought about JJ and how much I was in love with him, I thought about every moment we had shared together and how I would treasure it forever, together or not. I thought about how much it would break Dean If I said no and If he were to find out about JJ and I.

After thinking I decided to go with my gut feeling and that was JJ.

"Dean, I... I cant. I'm so sorry" I couldn't face anyone so I ran outside, I took one look at Dean's face and burst into tears, whatever I decided was going to end in heartbreak and tears, we all knew it.

-------

I sat on the wall outside the house, Dean eventually came out and sat beside me, Simon, JJ and Harry following him but keeping there distance. 

"Why? Why do that Elle?" He looked at me. 

"Dean I'm not ready for that kind of commitment" 

"No Elle I'm talking about you and JJ, I'm talking about the fact use two have been fucking behind my back for months" 

"Ho...How do you know about that?" 

"I've known for months Elle, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" At this point he was screaming, everyone came out to see what was happening .

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM, I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR A FUCKING YEAR DEAN, THATS WHY I MOVED BACK HOME... TO GET OVER HIM BECAUSE I COULDNT LOVE HIM! I MET YOU AND FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BUT YOU WANTED TO MOVE TO LONDON AND BECAUSE I LOVED YOU I MOVED BACK! FOR YOU!" I now had tears streaming down my face, the whole truth was coming out and couldn't care  everyone deserved to know.

"And then what El?" Dean raised his voice.

"AND THEN I SAW JJ AND REALSIED EVERY SINGLE FEELING I EVER HAD FOR HIM NEVER LEFT, THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT, WE GOT TOGETHER BECAUSE I FELT AS IF I COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT HIM, Dean I apologies but JJ and I have something that we never had."

Dean walked over to JJ and was ready to throw a punch but before he even threw it JJ had already got him on the ground. I couldn't watch what was happening so I ran in the house, Freya and all the girls followed me as the boys tried stopping the fight. 

Tonight was a disaster.