3.Jealously at its finest (EDITED)

That night I barely slept, I couldn't stop thinking about JJ and I had no idea why. I barely even knew him and I already couldn't stop thinking about him. What is wrong with me??

I woke up the next morning with JJ running into my room, "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH" he shouted as he ran and jumped on me.

I instantly started moaning because I hate been woke up, especially by other people. Oh if you hadn't guessed it then the boys offered me to stay over last night. The spare room's bed was rather comfy, although I missed my own bed. 

"Jj fuck off I'm trying to sleep" I screamed as he jumped on the bed.

"El get up I want you to meet someone" Ok I was curious, I slowly sat up and stared at Jide.

"Who?" I asked.

"My girlfriend, Darcy."

Wow, okay well that clears things up I guess. Now I had a reason not to fall for him. Guarantee this Darcy is one of those plastic, fake bitches with a really annoying voice. 

"Seriously Jide, you woke me up to meet your girlfriend."

"Yeah, you're my new best friend Elle I need your approval"

Ouch, the friend zone. That place I had been countless times.

"Fine Let me get dressed" I didn't want to meet her nor did I want to leave the bed but I had to for Jj's sake, for our newly found friendship. 

JJ left and I got up out of the bed, I didn't have any clothes with me because I hadn't planned to stay the night so I shoved on the leggings I wore yesterday and put on the top that JJ gave me to wear last night. After going to the bathroom and washing my face, I walked down stairs. I already knew that everyone would be in the kitchen so that's where I went.

I sat on the island, everyone was in conversation, JJ was the only person not here, he must be with his girlfriend. Even that word makes me want to be sick.

"EL!!" I burst out of my thoughts when I heard someone screaming my name, I turned round to see Freya.

"Just making sure you're alive, you were really deep in thought"

"Was I? Hadn't noticed"

"We were talking about going out for food later, you wanna come?"

"Err maybe, yeah"

"Okay, I need to get some clothes and stuff later, do you want me to bring you anything?"

"Yeah, just a top and jeans, any pair long as they don't make me look like a tramp. 

"Yeah okay"

We finished our little conversation and then she walked back over to Josh, I stood up and got some cereal out of the cupboards, poured a bowl and then sat back down.

-------------

SLAG! A few hours had past and oh my god, this girl is so fucking fake.

The moment she walked into that kitchen, everyone's jaws dropped, we all thought the same thing, you could tell. Her eyelashes looked like fucking spiders, her tits were fake either that or she was wearing 12 bras, Her lips were massive and clearly she had drawn over her natural lip line. She had barely any clothes on and her foundation was at least 4 shades too dark. This Darcy girl was VILE! I'm not saying JJ should be with me  but what the fuck went through his head when going for her?

You know what just topped everything off. HER FUCKING VOICE!! She had a really annoying accent as well, She was from Liverpool and honestly her voice gave me a fucking headache.

We were all sat in the living room, JJ and Darcy were all cuddled up on one part of the couch. She kept moving closer and closer to him every minute, it was really beginning to pissed me off I mean she moves any closer, He'll be inside her. Not that she would be complaining.

"JJ Baby can we go up stairs pweasee?" She pleaded.

"Nah Darcy not the now I'm watching this" He wasn't watching the TV, He was watching me.

"Pweasee, we can have way more fun upstairs"

This girl, this fucking girl stresses me out. Every single second she would look at me and smile, the gave she gave was 100% fake, you could just tell, Heck! Everything this girl did was fake. I just kept glaring at her, if looks could kill this bitch would be 6ft under and rotting. 

After her pleading JJ for about 5 minutes, he finally agreed on going upstairs with her. Before leaving he turned and looked at me, mouthing a simple "I'm sorry".  I was so confused, Why was he apologising for leaving with his girlfriend? Why did he only say it too me? and Why did he actually like that slag? So many questions ran through my mind but I ignored them all and continued watching the TV.