23>Welcome home (EDITED)

"Hi Beautiful, How you feeling" Jj said as he walked in the door holding roses and a starbucks. It was the next day and I dont think I've ever experienced so much pain.
"Sore, What's this all for?" I asked pointing to the flowers.
"Well I'm just off the phone to your mum, Elle I'm so sorry i didnt believe you when you said you were at your mums"
"Jj It's..."
"No it's not fine Elle, I shouldve believed you, I shouldnt of got angry and flipped out".
He paused for a moment before speaking again telling me that my mother and Graham were coming.

After a while of talking me and Jj were now cradling the twins in our arms, My mother practically ran into the room with many balloons and presents, Graham dragged along more and Elisha was holding my sister.
"Elle, Im so proud of you darling" She said as she hugged me.
"You must be Jj, I'm Elles mother and this is Graham my husband" She then hugged Jj.
"Its lovely to meet you both" He said hugged both of them.

We all sat and talked for a few hours before Doctor Mckenna came in.
"Miss Kennedy, How are you" She said.
"Yeah I'm great"
"Well I've just came into inform you that you can go home now, you just need to sign these papers and then youre free to go"
"Thank godness, hospitals scare me"
----------------
"It feels so good to be home" I said as we walked through the doors, presents, babies and balloons in hand.
"Doesnt it" Jj said.
"What are we going to do about the baby room" I asked as we walked upstairs.
"Paint it"
We both agreed on a baby blue, lilac and white. It sounded so nice together.
"Why don't we start it tomorrow" Jj said as he put Jayden and Charlotte to rest.
"Yeah but for now can we just rest?" I said almost falling asleep.
But before i could Freya and Talia burst in the room shouting "Welcome home" with yet more Balloons and presents. The twins then started crying and then I almost started crying.
"Fuck I'm so sorry We didnt realise they were asleep" Freya said panicking.
"No Frey its fine, Elle's just in pain and the twins can easily go back to sleep, Thank you for the gifts though" Jj spoke as he cradled both babies.
They told Jj and I to come downstairs soon which Jj agreed, I told them that i was just going to sleep and that I would come down later.
Before they even had left the room I was out cold and enjoying a deep sleep.

Sorry Its so short, longer update tomorrow.
Thank you for 4k reads, couldve never imagined that I'd even get 5 reads.
Thanks for reading xx