13>...(EDITED)

It had been 3 weeks, 3 painful weeks without JJ. I had been round the house a few times and he never left his room. I never seen him. I regret everything, breaking up with him, attempting to take my own life, being so selfish. 

I miss him. I miss what we had. He would never take me back though, I had done this twice now and both times were heart breaking. 

Anyway I was currently on my way to the sidemen house. Simon and Josh said they wanted to speak with me and it had to be in person.

As I drove in the driveway at the front of their house, I began to feel nervous. I was confused as to how I felt like this, I felt as if something bad yet amazing was about to happen. 

The boys told me to just walk in and get them in the kitchen so I walked there, only to be faced with Dean and JJ.

Oh no.

Both of their head snapped towards me as I walked through the door. I felt very uncomfortable.

"Er Where's Simon and Josh?" I asked.

"Out" JJ replied.

"They asked you here as well?" Dean said.

I then got a phone call from Simon.

Simon*Hey Elle

Elle* Simon what the fuck are you playing at? Where are you?

Simon*Well clearly you,, JJ and Dean have some beef and well you are going to sort it. All the doors and stuff are locked, you wont be leaving until everything has been sorted. 

Elle* You're dead Simon

Simon* Goodbye Elle

-----------

An hour passes and no one has talked. Dean finally opens his mouth.

"Why cheat Elle? Especially with Him."

"Dean can we not, please" I said.

"Yeah man, fuck up" JJ butted in.

Dean just ignored him and turned to me asking the same question, again.

"Dean ,we've been over this before. We weren't right together. I know I messed up, I know I should've ended stuff between us before me and JJ started having a thing but I couldn't. "

"Elle, I hope you still know that I love you"

"Dean, I loved you but we weren't right together, however me and JJ... I feel like we are. I'm sorry" 

"It's fine, Ill just leave, bye JJ, Goodbye Elle" Dean gave me a kiss on the cheek then left. It pained me to see him go but It wasn't meant to be, we both knew that.

----

Both of us never spoke for the next few minutes, we sat in complete silence. The only sound was our breathing and the occasional tapping noise. 

We both stared at each other for minutes but minutes felt like hours. I sat thinking of what me and him had, what we could've had. I missed him.

I stood up and then JJ followed. Our eyes not leaving each others then before you know it we both ran to each other. The moment we connected our lips collided with each other. As we kissed we slowly stated moving upstairs, pieces of clothing coming off every moment. 

Ill spare the details.

-----

It was 7pm when I woke up, Jide's arms wrapped around me. I felt protected. 

"Make up sex is the best sex" I heard JJ say from beside me.

I turned round to face him.

"Who said had we made up?" 

"The fact that you were screaming my name for about an hour "

"Okay JJ that's enough"

"So we're back together then?" He asked.

"Only if you want to JJ"

"Are you stupid of course I want to"

I said nothing but kissed him. I really did love him, no matter what we had been through.

"Glad to see you guys are back together" Simon said as he burst through the door. JJ and I just smiled, our smiles said everything.