~ 1 ~

Chapter song : Always Something There To Remind Me by Naked Eyes (play now )

~

 Its a day the kids of Derry , Maine hadn't experienced in a long time , A Peaceful day

Its a day the kids of Derry , Maine hadn't experienced in a long time , A Peaceful day .

That applies to one Loser for sure , and that loser is Stan Uris .

Stan hadn't been bird watching in his tree all summer . He missed it so much and was happy to be finally watching again .

After awhile stan spotted something in his binoculars . He spotted a moving truck at the house in front of his . That house use to be one of the missing kid's house . The family moved after their child went missing .

Stan's saw something that left him in awe ... A girl holding a box in the driveway . She's the most beautiful girl he's ever seen .

Stan is looking at her when she looks over at his house and sees him in the tree . Stan and the new girl make eye contact causing Stan to put down his binoculars and wave . The girl doesn't wave back she just walks away .

"Wow.." stan mumbles to himself , the wind picks up his list of birds and carries it to of course a window on the house that had people moving into .

" shit !" Stan quietly says to himself climbing down the tree .

Stan goes inside for dinner with his parents.

~

Dinner is mostly Stan's parents talking about things happening in the temple , and Stan poking at his food thinking about the new girl .

Oddly on cue with Stan's thoughts there is a knock on the door .

Mr. And Mrs. Uris get up to go check , stan doesn't follow them .

Mrs. Uris opens the door to find The New neighbor standing at the door with a paper in hand .

" Hello ?" Mrs . Uris asks confused with a fake smile .

" who are you ?" Mr. Uris says bluntly looking at the girl .

" I'm Y/n L/n ... I just moved across the street." Y/n introduces herself with a monotone .

" well ... what brings you here ?" Mrs. Uris asks

" This blew in my window... I figured it belongs to the boy who was in the tree ." Y/n replies with the same monotone .

" thank you .. I'll tell Stanley you dropped it off ." Mrs. Uris says with a fake smile .

" Goodnight." Mr. Uris says quickly before basically slamming the door in Y/n's face .

Stan stays quiet as they sit back down . They keep their eyes on him .

" Did you see that girl's shirt ?" Mrs . Uris asks mr . Uris like the shirt said I LOVE SATAN .

" yeah ... Naked Eyes .." Mr. Uris scoffs while looking at stan like stan did something wrong .

Dinner ends and stan goes up to his room with the list Y/n had brought .

As he's getting ready for bed since tomorrow is the first day of school he notices Y/n dancing around in her room .

" Naked eyes ." He laughs to himself .

Stan goes to bed thinking about school and y/n pops in his mind a few times .

~

A/n this is short but it's the first chapter .
I'll update this book once or twice a week . I'm spreading the chapters out .