~ 10 ~

Y/n's pov.

As I wake up I see the grey walls of an unfamiliar room. Forgetting where I am as I sit up and look around.

I remember the previous night as I see my curly headed friend laying on the floor on some old blankets.

  " Stanley , it's time for school!" A voice booms from the hall and The boy that was once laying on the floor is very much awake and panicking.

Stan starts scrambling around the room and gathering his clothes.

" good morning to you too." I chuckle lightly as he slips off his plain white shirt and throws on a blue polo.

  " okay here's the plan , you'll go out my window and I'll go through the front door." Stan rambles as he finishes pulling up his pants and throws on socks.

  " fine but I'll need a different shirt , my mom jeans are fine but I'm not going to school in a summer camp t-shirt from 1955." I complain to the frantic boy in front of me. He stops his rushing and looks to his closest.

" here , hope you like it." He lightly chuckles as he throws me a light yellow sweater that looks brand new. It may look good with my mom jeans and converse.

  " this doesn't look like something you'd wear , bird boy." I say as Stan turns the other way so I can slip on the sweater. Once I have it on he turns towards me and I'm already putting on my shoes.

   " yes well it's something my mom picked and I thought I told you to stop calling that y/n?" Stan sighs as he picks up his backpack and I walk to the window and open it.

     " see you later ." I chuckle lightly as I begin to climb out. Once I'm out on the roof I feel and urge to go back so I do.

   " wait." I whisper yell as Stan goes for the door knob . He turns to me quickly causing some curls to bounce around.

   " there's something I forgot." I say softly as I cup his face and lean in . Once my lips touch his I feel him melt immediately and me being the way I am I pull away quickly and head back to the window.

   " see you at school, bird boy." I chuckle before closing the window and leaving Stan there with the taste of Vanilla chapstick left lingering on his lips.

~

A/n : sorry this is short .

word count : 414