~ 2~

The First day of school is never fun , especially if you're a new kid in Derry . The Kids in Derry aren't the most welcoming to new kids .

 ~

~

~ Y/n's pov ~

" Wake the hell up !" Marcus yells whilr banging on y/n's door

Y/n groans and gets up to get dressed .

" are you up you little shit ?" Marcus yells again

" Yes .." y/n screams back

Once y/n is dressed she grabs her Walkman and looks for what cassette to take today .

Y/n has a whole box filled with cassettes for her Walkman .

" Hmm... Definitely not prince today , No to Cydni Lauper ." Y/n sighs while going through her box .

" Jackpot !" She yells and grabs her Blondie cassette .

~

Y/n walks downstairs and to find her Step Dad Marcus Sitting in the kitchen .

Marcus is.... well is just an ass . He's the Reason y/n is even in Derry .

" Where is my mom ?" Y/n asks Marcus who is reading the newspaper

" she's at work ." He replies coldly

" Well then who's driving me to school?" Y/n asks annoyed

Marcus looks up at y/n , it's almost as if his eyes go red .

" you can walk there you little shit ." He growls and throw the newspaper down .

Y/n knows what he's about to do so she immediately runs out the front door .

Y/n jumps off the porch and starts walking quickly down the sidewalk.

" Don't you dare talk to me like that again you little shit !" Marcus yells behind her from the porch .
He manages to startle the Neighbor who's riding his bike to school .

Y/n doesn't notice Stan riding his bike on the other sidewalk but feels him watching her .

Y/n puts in her Headphones and turns on Call Me by blondie , as she's doing that she looks over at Stanley who is looking at her worried .

" Take a picture , it'll last longer ." Y/n scoffs

~