~ 11 ~

Y/n's pov .

I had to go walk to school , so I got there a little late but it didn't bother me. Opening the doors and looking down the hall lined with dark green lockers and kids with puffy hair and dramatic makeup I look for my small , dainty, and curly headed companion.

Walking further in I see something that makes my stomach turn . My bird boy talking to Greta.

" in what universe?" I scoff quietly to myself as I observe the two. Stan always acts like he hates her but he doesn't seem bothered.

I run into the bathroom feeling like I'm gonna puke at any moment from just seeing Greta smiling and obviously trying to flirt.

Looking in the mirror and gripping onto the sink I try to calm myself down.

" why do I even care ?! It's not like we're together."

" pull it together y/n , just relax ." I babble I'm loudly thinking no one is in the bathroom but I see a cigarette drop on The tiled floor and be stomped on through the mirrors reflection.

A very familiar red head comes out the stall and walks to the sink next to me. She doesn't say a word to me while she washes her hands and leaves me dump founded.

   " Beverly wait!" I call out to her right before she leaves the restroom, I rush out to meet her . She's standing waiting for me and gives me a friendly smile.

     " what's up y/n?" She says cheerfully as we start to walk to class. I fix my backpack strap as I sigh causing her to look to me confused.

      " I have this thing for someone and I don't know how to tell this someone about this thing because I don't like admitting stuff." I confess in a very fast speed that I'm surprised she even heard me.

    " that's very helpful y/n/n" Bev says with a giggle as she flicks her hair a little so it's out of her eyes.

     " you know what I mean." I sigh in frustration , after I sigh I see some bleach blonde kid standing by my locker as we pass it. I've never seen him before but he seems interesting , someone I'd be able to talk to.

      " woah you got goo goo eyes for Victor ?" Bev let's out in a disgusted tone as I turn back towards her , I roll my eyes and laugh.

      " victor?!" I hear my four-eyed fellow practically yell besides me as he starts to walk with us. I let out a sigh as I look towards him and say shut up quietly.

      " I don't even know him." I say annoyed as I throw up my hands . Bev laughs while Richie adjusts his glasses.

     " well hottie he seems to know you ... just let me know if the carpet matches the drapes okay?" Richie says with a laugh , he runs of after knowing I'll get him for that.

       The bell rings and the crowded halls of Derry High are emptying out fastly. I see Stan past swiftly, I want to talk to him but it's not the time .

  Will it ever be ?