~ 7 ~

!Warning ! Mention of abuse , if you are sensitive to abuse please skip. If you or someone you know is being abused please speak up and get help !

~

~

Y/n walked to her porch in the pouring rain knowing that her neighbor also known as Stanley Uris was following her. Now was what she was dreading... if he would hear what was waiting for her at home.

Y/n hesitantly opened the door to her house and All you could hear was Marcus screaming and throwing things.

Stan could hear it as he was still walking down the sidewalk toward his home.

He could hear y/n and Marcus arguing.

" Stop!" Stan heard y/n's voice yell and then a huge thump and after that loud bang all he could hear was Marcus yelling.

~

!Pov switch!

" Marcus stop !" I screamed but it just made things worse.

" you're a little slut y/n ! And you're going to ruin everything for me again!" Marcus continued screaming as he walked closer to me as he walked past the table going towards the stairs where I was standing he picked up a vase ... I screeched a stop but it was too late.

I opened my eyes to see everything blurry from tears and from being hit .... Marcus was still yelling derogatory comments and cuss words at me but I was numb to those words.

I decided I needed to get out but I couldn't face the boy my age that I knew would be outside.

Suddenly I felt something coming from my nose and mouth ... Blood .... I was gushing blood everywhere.

Marcus has always hit me and I was used to it but he never made me bleed. That's when I climbed up the stairs only to be dragged back down by my 'step father' some kind of father huh? Fathers are supposed to be kind and loving but Marcus is far from that.

" you aren't going anywhere." Marcus growled with anger but I used whatever strength I had to kick my legs free and book it up the stairs and lock my room.

I put my hand to my nose and what I found on my hand was Blood.

~

General pov

Y/n sat in her room on her floor listening to music while she had blood running down her chin and neck since she couldn't whip it off.

And Stan was climbing the tree next to her room since he had to see if she was okay .

*tap*

Y/n heard a small tap but she payed no attention to it.

*tap* *tap*

Still y/n heard a slight tap but ignored it.

*TAP* *TAP*

Y/n finally snapped her head toward the window and saw Stan by her window, she got up and sat by the widow and opened it.

" what do you want ?" Y/n asked annoyed as Stan stepped into her room and she went to change the cassette that was in her radio.

Y/n got up and turned toward Stan when she was done. When she did Stan pulled her by her wrist and lightly kissed her. At first y/n was shocked but kissed back. She wanted to melt into it but knew she couldn't get into something since she would probably move.

Y/n pulled away and was horrified when Stan had blood on his lips now.

" oh crap." Stan sighed when he saw his reflection in the mirror behind y/n .

" I'm sorry y/n... for everything." Stan confessed while y/n sat down on her bed .

" it's okay." She simply stated.

" and I'm sorry about what Marcus did." Stan said quietly and that apology got a reaction out of y/n .... she didn't cry, she just stood up and nodded.

" I'm sorry ." Y/n mumbled quietly , stan barely heard it.

Y/n wasn't apologizing for something she did ... it was for something she was going to do.

" I'm numb to it." Y/n confessed and finally turned and faced Stan.

" the yelling , the bruises, the pain, the disappointment.... I don't feel it anymore." She added solemnly.

" people at my old school use to say I was cold hearted for always shutting people out or down."

" but it's easier that way .... no disappointment, no pain."

" I cared about life once .... that's when I was with my dad, but that life is gone and so is my dad..... he was the only person I cared about and I've never had a reason to care after I left him." Y/n continued but she wasn't crying , she was just quiet.

" you said that this town was cursed or that something evil lived here... and the day you fell out of the tree I knew you were scared , or when Bill didn't want me walking down a certain street alone I could tell he was scared. I'm not sure what's scaring you guys." Y/n started .

" do you want to know what I think ?" Y/n asked Stan seriously and Stan nodded.

" I think you guys are just scared of something that's not real.. like seriously stan a clown? It's all something different like for instance.... you're scared of not being perfect... Richie is scared of being forgotten or not being noticed .... Eddie is scared of getting sick .... bill is scared of whatever happened to his brother , and everyone else I don't know."

" but there really is a clown !" Stan yelled and y/n slammed her hand against his mouth.

" Y/N is someone up there !" Marcus yelled while coming up the stairs.

"N-no !" Y/n yelled back shakily.

Y/n claims that she isn't scared of anything or anyone but Stan could tell that she was horrified when Marcus was almost outside her door.

" you have to go ." Y/n whisper shouted and Stan shook his head no.

" he'll kill you and me." She pleaded as she pushed Stan towards the window.

" if I leave then I can't protect you." Stan whispered while y/n pushed him out the window and onto the roof.

" if he comes in just promise me you'll leave." Y/n quietly pleaded while the banging on her door continued and the door looked as it were going to fly off its hinges.

Before Stan could answer her or protest she closed the window and put the blinds down. The door flew opened and y/n stood still.

" why did I hear talking?" Marcus asked y/n and she gulped and shrugged .

" was on the telephone with my friend." She lied through her teeth.

" you don't have friends." Marcus scoffed

" I-I do ! I'm in a club." Y/n continued to lie.

" but I heard a boy yell ..." Marcus stated confused.

" it might have been the neighbor just being really loud." Y/n shrugged

" fine but go to bed, and clean your face... I don't need the police coming here." Marcus said before walking out fo the room and closing the door.

Y/n looked out her window and saw Stan climbing down the tree and then walking across the street.

    Stan still had blood of his lips.

-

Word count :1189