~ 3 ~

Play song now !

~ The End Of the School Day ~

Y/n's pov

"I wonder why there is a curfew" I thought to myself before walking down the side walk home .

Derry is strange , it could be 80 degrees out but feel like negative 30 and Maybe that doesn't sound crazy but Derry Is Just Cold .

The streets are quiet, and it feels like someone's behind you or breathing down your neck .

I'm not one to get scared easily either , but Derry scares the shit out of me and I've only been here for two days .

I finally snap out of my thoughts and I find myself lost , Luckily there is a street sign .

Neibolt Street

Hmm .... I guess I could go that way .

"H-h-Hey ! Stop !" I could hear someone shout as I started walking down toward Neibolt .

I quickly turn around to see that one kid from school.. Bill I think .

" why ?" I yell back to him as he walks toward me .

He looks uncomfortable and scared .

" U-uh there's a-a f-f-faster w- w-way t-to -w-where -y-you l-l-live ." He replies with a really bad stutter . Kinda looked like he was sweating.

Wait how does he know where I live ?

I looked around and sighed

" sure ... why not ." I state with a sigh

We started walking towards my neighborhood . Bill is a nice guy , which is to bad because I plan on ignoring everyone so when I move again I won't be attached to Derry .

"How do you know where I live ?" I finally ask him .

" S-s-stan said y-you're h-his n-neighbor." He simply states . Bill is just walking besides me with his bike down the side walk .

I could feel a rush of heat come quickly across my face , but why ! I don't even know stan ...

" hmm ." I simply replied as we reached my house .

I looked around and saw Marcus's car in the driveway .
Great ! I just love coming home and immediately getting beat for just breathing!

"Is t-t-this your h-h-house ?" Bill broke into my thoughts .

" Yeah , And thanks for waking with me ." I state quietly not even giving bill eye contact .

" I-I-it's f-fine , I-I-I'm Going t-to Stan's a-anyway." Bill smiles but I just continued to ignore his presence.

" I'll see you around ." I sigh before walking up my porch .

I didn't really want to go inside , I'd probably end up with a big ass bruise if I did . Even is my Mother was home she wouldn't stop Marcus from his twisted games .

I waited for bill to walk to Stan's before I went inside so he wouldn't hear the screaming .

Once he was gone I opened the door and awaited my fate .

~

Time jump and now Stan's pov

Bill and Stan are in Stan's tree . Bill isn't very interested in bird watching so he goes inside to get a drink .

Now stan is left outside watching the birds but he isn't complaining.

"American Tree Sparrow ." A Monotone voice states from below the tree .

Stan is of course is very jumpy since he has just faced a demon clown recently , and he ends up falling out of the tree .

" this is it ... this is how I go ." Stan mumbles to himself with his eyes shut

" Hey Bird Boy ." Y/n jokes with a small smirk .

" H-hey ." Stan stutters as he opens his eyes realizing that y/n isn't pennywise trying to eat him .

Stan immediately notices a huge bruise on y/n's knee , it's almost black . He immediately looks up at y/n and it looks like she could've been crying .

" you uh missed a American Tree Sparrow." She says blankly and points up to a tree .

Stan looks over the tree and it actually is the right bird that she said .

" you know birds ?" Stan asks confused with a raised eyebrow .

Y/n's slight smile quickly drops into a small frown .
" n-no ...w-well kinda .." She says quietly and looks at the grass .

" you see uh, m-my dad use to like birds ." Y/n adds with a weak smile at stan .

"Use to ?" Stan thought to himself

It was awkwardly quiet after y/n said that , Very quiet .

"I'll get going now ." Y/n sighs and walks off .

She's is walking across the street when She jumps up because Richie almost ran her over with his bike .

" Sorry hottie ." Richie winks as Eddie and mike stop next to him with their bikes.

Y/n scoffs and rolls her eyes .

" hey so when do you want to go on a date ?" Richie asks her with a cocky smirk .

" hmm.... Call me when pigs can fly ." Y/n scoffs and starts walking off but stops and turns around " actually you won't be able to call because you'll be flying with them ." She Grins and gives Eddie a small wink before walking back to her porch .

" touché!" Richie yells before y/n enters her house .

Eddie pulls out his inhaler and takes a puff just because she winked at him .

The boys all walk over to stan and they start talking .

" do you think she likes me ?" Richie asks seriously for once .

" no way in hell she likes you ." Mike laughs

"Stan do you whatch her ?" Richie asks and winks at Eddie .

" Eww ... No I don't ." Stan scoffs and rolls his eyes

" why not I mean you got the best view !" Richie laughs

" She's right , you are a pig ." Eddie gags

Suddenly Y/n's house door Slams open and the same man that was yelling at y/n in the morning walks out to a car .

He stops and looks at the group of boys with a death stare that could scare anyone and he starts driving off quickly.

"Is that y/n's dad ?" Eddie asks before taking a puff of his inhaler .

"Is that really y/n's dad ?"

~

A/n