~15~

* bang , bang , bang *

  As Stan walks back into his room he hears quiet knocks on his window . With his towel wrapped around his waist he goes to his window and pulls the blind up.

  " Jesus y/n" he yelps and closes the blind again since he doesn't want her to see him like that.

   " are you seriously gonna leave me out here in the cold bird boy?" He hears y/n's worried voice sob from the other side of the glass pane.

    After stan quickly puts on a shirt and gym shorts he opens the window up. As y/n crawls in he notices the blood on her baby blue pjs and her swollen eyes.

  " my god , what happened to you?" He lets out worried as he goes to get her tissues and a warm blanket.

   " im not sure , one minute I was looking at pictures and the next there was blood ." Y/n says in a frail voice as she looks out the window to her room.

    "Blood ? Like period blood ?" Stan asks confused . Y/n gets up and tears stream down her red cheeks as she gets closer to the window to see her room more clearly.

   " it's still there." She mutters in shock to where stan can barely hear her causing him to let out a " what?" As he stands up.

    " l-look the blood." Y/n points to the window as Stan walks towards her .

     " what are you even talking about-." He starts to say in an irritated tone but stops once he see the room threw y/n's window that still has no curtains.

      Stan turns around and walk towards his bed again with his head in his hands. So many thoughts are rushing through his head as y/n mumbles incoherently under her breath.

    " y/n stop I'm trying to think." He groans as he takes his head out of his hands. He sees a dazed looking y/n still mumbling incoherently as she looks out the window.

    Getting up he looks at her closer and notices the blood stains that had been running from her ears and the blood all over here hands .

   "Y/n w-what happened?" He gulps , she turns to him and takes a deep breathe.

   " I was listening to music and thinking about-" y/n begins to say but stops not wanting to tell him what she was thinking about .
   " all I know is my stereo got fuzzy , then I heard voices , so many voices." She breaks down , Stan hugs her and tells her to calm down .

   " where did the blood come from then ?" He asks as he pulls away and wipes a tear from her cheek.

   " the speakers started shooting out blood everywhere as the music came on but slower and eerier. I must've fainted or something because after that all I remember is waking up in a pool of blood." Y/n confesses , Stan's heart drops once he remembers  that this has happened before.

   " let's get some sleep y/n , we have school tomorrow." Stan says in a soft voice as he sets up his bed for y/n.

  She walks over slowly and lays down , Stan starts to lay out blankets on the floor . Y/n's heart warms seeing him try to care for her.

   " s-stan?" She squeaks out softy, his brown curly head turns around swiftly to look at her.
   " will you come lay with me for awhile?" She adds on causing Stan's cheeks to turn red .

     " yes- yeah I mean if you feel more comfortable." He stutters awkwardly as he stands up.

    Y/n gets under the covers and Stan soon follows , he turns out his lamp on his nightstand. The warm glow of a street light from outside is the only source of light , taps from rain outside is all that can be heard from outside.