~16~

"Y/n..."

~

" you should be thanking me ,marsh" Victor scoffs as he continues to drive to Bev's house.

" Go to hell." Bev spits causing Victor to chuckle , he looks in the rear view mirror at y/n who's out cold still.

" if it wasn't for me she'd be dead or god knows what." He replies coldly before taking his eyes off y/n and looking back to the road. Bev sighs and rests her head on her hand.

" she'd be fine , we don't need your charity." She lets out in a slightly bitter tone. Victor looks over at here and smiles , letting out a little sigh and laugh he looks back to the road.

" what's so funny about all of this ? ... huh? You know what we don't need you , pull over." Bev scowls , Victor glances back at y/n once more and sighs. The car jerks over to the curb , Victor turns the key and looks over at Bev .

   " what's going on ?" Y/n let's out groggily, they both turn and look at her. Y/n sits up and looks around .

    " why does it smell?" She adds on in a voice filled with disgust. Bev laughs and Victor rolls his eyes.

    " hey it's time to go y/n , Victor needs to get the car back to school and we're close enough to my house." Bev says softly , y/n shakes her head and opens the door.

     Victor speeds off as the two girls begin to walk down the sidewalk. Bev looks at y/n and smiles .

   " what ?" Y/n laughs softly, Bev laughs too.

    " your hair is sooo nappy." She snorts, they continue to walk and joke around as they do.

~

Stan's pov ~

Looking around as I walk out of school I see my friends except for y/n and Bev. Walking down towards my friends I'm shoulder checked causing me to stumble back.

  I turn to see an upset Victor mumbling something as he looks back at me too, I sigh and continue to walk towards my friends.

   I mount my bike once I reach the group , looking around I try to see Bev and y/n but they're not here.

  " so what's the plan guys?" Mike asks the group as we start to peddle away.

  " let's go bowling !" Eddie pipes up excitedly , we all say sure since we have nothing better to do.

  Once we reach the alley we walk inside and grab our shoes , Im not really in the mood to bowl so I sit down on the floor and look towards the adult area of the alley.

   My friends are all joking and laughing as normal , I look at them and smile to myself . It's refreshing to see everyone happy after everything, I guess I'm having a hard time getting over it all.

   Snapping out of my thoughts I hear a loud laugh and a flick come from the bar area surprisingly in the bowling alley , I turn to look at the commotion and I see a brown haired man lighting a cigarette.

  I don't know how or why but I feel like I know him or have seen him before. He notices me staring and waves towards me , shocked I wave back slowly and turn around .

   My mind ponders where I've seen this man before then it hits me .

" y/n..."