~ 5 ~

Play song

  Play song

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

  Another Saturday in Derry Maine , some kids live for the weekends ... but then there's the kids of Derry who are scared of what hides in the dark, or what they don't know.

  ~

  At the Uris house there's a young boy waking up , that boy is none other than Stan. Stan is a neat freak so his room is impeccably clean.

  As he walks downstairs he can hear his parents discussing the news as they sit at the dining table eating pancakes.

  " Good morning Honey ." His mother smiles as he takes a seat and pushes some curls out of his face .

    " They found that Betty girl the other day ." Mr.Uris  announces while reading the paper .

  Goosebumps... Goosebumps is what Stan has after hearing that. For he knows where she originally was.

   "That's good for the family." Mrs.Uris tries to be positive.

    " not necessarily, they found her mangled up into pieces." Mr. Uris states with a monotone that Stan can't quite read .

Stan can see across the street from his chair , he sees the infamous Marcus and a emotional Y/n walk out of the house. Marcus yells something in y/n's face but she stays put together, then Marcus gets in his car and speeds off leaving y/n on the porch and Stan wanting to go give her a hug.

    " Well Stan , what are your plans today." Mrs. Uris says breaking Stan's gaze .

   " uh-w-we'll I think I might be going to the quarry ." Stan stumbles trying to not look outside but to keep eyes contact with his dad who is sitting right in front of the windows view .

   " is there something outside?" Mr.Uris says coldly while tightening his grip on his fork.

    " n-no ... it's nothing ." Stan says quietly and looks down at his plate but Mr.Uris turns around anyways and sees y/n on her porch smoking a cigarette while whipping away tears.

  Mr.Uris slams his hands on the table and yells at Stan " Stanley Uris ! Stay away from that girl , I don't want her ruining you or your reputation." He says firmly

  " don't you mean your reputation." Stan mumbles under his breath.

   " we only want what's best for you Stany ." His mother coos

   " and you should also stop hanging out with that Tozier boy , he's a bad influence on you ." His dad adds which sends Stan over the edge.

   " screw what's best for me ! You guys never take into consideration if I'm Happy ." Stan yells and stands up from the table.

   " sit down mister ! Your mother made you pancakes and a nice breakfast!" Mr.Uris  growls while pointing his fork toward Stan .

    " screw pancakes." Stan scoffs and throws his plate on the ground causing it to shatter .

    Mrs.Uris is now crying while Mr. Uris looks like he's going to go berserk on Stan , so Stan being the smart kid he is decides to book it immediately for the door. As he's runs outside to his bike he can hear his dad yelling for him to get back there but Stan doesn't stop.

~
Y/n's pov

Y/n is just taking a drag while listening to some of her cassettes when Stan comes running out of the house and hops on his bike frantically.

The two make eyes contact right before Stan's dad burst outside causing Stan to start petaling like his life depended on it.

The whole scene causes Y/n to lightly chuckle since she knows that the golden boy is in for it.

  " oh Stanley..." Y/n chuckles then takes another drag of her cigarette then puts it out.

   Y/n hops on her bike and decides to go for a ride...

   ~

  " Hey Bird Boy ." Y/n says with cockiness in her voice as she catches up to Stan .

  " H-Hey." Stan replies in a monotone.

  "So what happened back there?" Y/n digs

   " what happened with Marcus?" Stan shoots back but y/n goes quiet causing Stan to scoff an 'exactly' .

    " Marcus is always just an ass, I'm used to it by now ." Y/n breaks the silence after a few short seconds of quietness.

    " I don't believe you quite frankly ." Stan replies coldly causing y/n to roll her eyes.

    " what happened with your parents? Aren't you a golden boy .... let me guess! You're a mommas boy ." Y/n shoots back causing Stan to roll his eyes and stop his bike in the middle of the road.

     " I'm not a mommas boy ." Stan growls causing y/n to laugh .

    " yeah right , I bet you do everything they tell you to do ." Y/n scoffs which Stan knew would've been true last year but this year was different.

   " if I listened to them I wouldn't be talking to you right now ." Stan snaps back causing y/n to stop laughing and actually look hurt which Stan can notice .

     " well ...I'll be seeing you Stan ." Y/n states coldly while starting to pedal away again .

   " where are you going ?" Stan calls out to her but she doesn't reply.

    Now Stan is left all alone in the streets of Derry , something every local is scared of.

~

Word count : 855

~Bird Boy ~    |Stan Uris x Reader|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें