~17~

Y/n's pov~

Y/n's pov~

Bev and I are walking down town , laughing and having a good time when we see the boys bikes on a rack in the distance.

We start running down the street and laughing when we stop to look through the window to see where they're at.

" hmm let's see what these losers are up to." I laugh and tilt my head while looking at Bev , she shakes her head as she opens the door.

It reeks of cigarettes and smelly feet , but yet we see our boys bowling and having a good time.

" you suck richie !" Mike yells as Richie rolls his bright pink ball into the gutter. The boys all chuckle as Richie pushes up his glasses and scoffs.

" that's not what your mom told me last night , oh waittt." Richie replies and clicks his tongue , Mike just rolls his eyes and the boys let out 'ouches' or say ' to far' .

I smile to myself seeing them so happy and carefree , I almost trip over a foot as I walk to grab a ball . Looking down I see Stan looking scared and shocked .

" what's up bird boy." I laugh quite loudly causing him to shush me. I raise and eyebrow and scoff , ' why is he always a downer' I think to myself.

" what's your problem?" I say loudly again causing Him to pull me down to sit against the area the balls come up with him.

" y/n you need to be quiet ." He says in a low voice , I roll my eyes and rip my arm from his grip.

" you're so dramatic Stan , just have some fun come on." I laugh and try to pull him up with me , he stops me but grabbing my arm tightly and pulls me closer to his face.

" you need to leave y/n." He replies seriously , it hurts my feelings. Standing up I scoff and roll my eyes.

" I get it stan , you don't want me here or in your little club ." I growl , people in the alley start to look at us . Bill walks over to us and raises his hands up like he's trying to calm down a wild animal.

" woah guys come on , let's just have some fun and relax." Bill calmly states , the others start to come over too.

" yeah , y/n I'll go get you a ball." Ben kindly offers , I sigh not breaking eye contact with Stan who looks mortified.

" no , I know when I'm not welcome." I growl , still looking at Stan. Storming off towards the door I hear the losers following me , even calling out to me to come back.

On my way out I get knocked over , I let out an "ow" and slowly sit up . Fluttering open my eyes I can see a blurry outline of a man .
" my bad ." I hear the figure say kindly , he takes my hand and helps me up.

Rubbing my eyes and thanking him my vision starts to clear up slowly .
" no problem, tweety." I hear the man say softly. My heart drops and my face goes pale.

  After blinking my Vision is back and I'm confronted with the face infront of me.tears start to well up in my eyes as I feel my throat close.

   I abruptly run out of the alley , running down the street not caring where I'm going I hear the sound of my friends calling out me.

  With tears blocking my eyesight I run across the street , cars honk and people scream and I nearly get hit .

  Due to all the commotion I collapse crying a few feet away in the near by park. I sob as I hear my friends bikes hit the ground.

   " who was that ?" I hear Richie ask quietly , Stan walks towards me slowly and looks down to at me solemnly.

   " it's her dad."

.....

A/n : dun dun dunnnn