Invisible Woman

Elizabeth's POV.
"Do you think she will talk to me today?" J asked while driving.

"Who? Diana?" I asked him cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I mean you know I have a crush on her since forever." J said sighing.

"Yeah and you have been asking me the same question everyday." I shook my head low.

"So? Will she?" J asked with eyes filled with hope.

"If you stop staring at her like some freak and start talking to her then she will." I said like a matter of fact.

"You are mean." J continued focusing on the road while talking to me.

"Hey! I am telling the truth. You really should stop staring at her cause she will definitely think of you as a pervert." I said and noticed that we have already reached College.

We got down as soon as J parked the car.

"Bye J....goodluck with that girl." I said and hugged him.

"Bye Eliz. See you here later, you are going home with me. No excuses cause I don't want you to be late for work like the previous time." He parted from me and patted my head.

"Okay J." I sighed and went for my class. Last time, I did not return with J  as Sebastian was with him. His car had apparently broken down. I did not want Sebastian to see me as maybe he would recognise me as his butler. And thus I took the bus which was much slower than a freaking snail! Okay okay...I am exaggerating a bit...but the driver drove that bus like he did not have lunch that day! This what led to my lateness at work cause I had to go to home first to take a bath and change into guy's clothes. Luckily Mrs Black did not go all the way being angry with me. She was being understanding. Plus Sebastian did not bother in making a fuss about me being late. So it was not really a problem for me but still J has always been driving me home since then.

J has always been there for me. He has always lend a shoulder for me to lean. He was a very nice guy. I did not know him at first but when I knew that he was my neighbour, then things started to bloom and now we were friends. He always see me as a little sister as he was the only child in the family and he was staying alone like me in the neighbourhood.

I grabbed my books tightly to my breasts and walked in the corridor. I always wore baggy jeans, loose shirts, my snickers and a messy bun for my hair. J always complained about not me wearing the 'hot and cute' clothes. I never wore something extra for school cause it was not like someone was going to see me anyways.

I suddenly felt like the Invisible Woman in Four Fantastic again. Students walked pass me in groups clearly having a great time in the morning.

Sighing for the second time for the day, I entered the class. Unfortunately, J did not have class with me that day which means I had to deal with that fake Prince's attitude. J had to practice for a soccer tournament and he was really giving his best.

Once I stepped into that class, I was filled with the most sweetest and cringiest smell ever which immediately clicked in my mind that the Prince was already there. He was seated at his usual place and girls flooded around him.

"Wow Sebastian, you smell so good today, what perfume are you using?" A girl asked with admiration in her eyes.

"Well...I applied what you call the love perfume." Sebastian said taking the girl's hand and kissed the back of it which made the girl squeal in delight.
Urghh...the drama starts...

"Sebastian are you free today?" Another girl asked him shyly.

"I'll always be free for you, my princess." Sebastian flashed a smiled showing his bright teeth.

Just then our English teacher entered in. Miss Rose was not that strict teacher maybe that was why Sebastian succeeded in making her warm his bed to obtain good grades. No one knows that little thing that happened between Sebastian and Miss Rose How did I know? Well...being a butler has its own perks.

"Good morning, class." Miss Rose greeted with a smile on her face.

Like usual she talked about the things we should do and not do. That we should revise everyday and other stuffs.

"Hey Amanda....the Prince called me his Princess! Can you believe that!" That girl was still in delight.
Can't you see he is buttering you, girl?

Don't the girls get tired of him? Of praising him every single day?

Prince....I don't think that name fits him....Pig would be better.

I glanced to my side and noticed that the Pig did not look bad. He was highly attractive. That day he was wearing a slim jean, a black V-neck t-shirt and a pair of snickers. The attire was nothing extra but it highlighted his beauty. He was a very handsome guy but he did not know the value of it. But I cannot deny the fact that I liked him more in the Prince mask than the Pig's one.

During the whole class my mind only wandered on what am I going to cook when I would be at home. I was craving for some delicious pasta and by only imagining it made my taste buds alive.

Fortunately, the class ended up in a blur. The class was most Miss Rose life lectures and everyone had the least interest in what she was talking about. They were all busy with either their mobiles or sleeping. I was neither of them. I was daydreaming like always, lost in my thoughts.

Once the bell rang, I packed my stuffs up and went to the canteen.
My stomach needs some food.

I went to the canteen and the aroma of the tasty foods filled my nostrils and which made my stomach growl in response.
Growwwl.....
Oops.

I looked either side of me and noticed that no one heard my stomach growling. I sighed in relief and went to order my food.

"Goodmorning Mr and Mrs Thomas." I greeted the canteen man and his wife. He and his wife were the only ones who noticed me in this College...well including J.

"Oh Goodmorning my dear Elizabeth." Mrs Thomas greeted with a large smile.

"Goodmorning Elizabeth. How are you?" Mr Thomas asked.

"I am fine Mr Thomas." I replied smiling.

"The usual?" Mrs Thomas asked.

"Yes Mrs Thomas." I smiled even more brightly when I knew that they remembered my usual.

Mrs Thomas handed me my food and I said.
"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Thomas. Have a good day!"

Mr and Mrs Thomas were in their early 50s. They were very friendly and I liked them. They were a cute couple.

I took the food and made my way to my usual seat. I placed my food and was about to devour that delicious food to satisfy my stomach's hunger but then my mobile start ringing.
Why the hell now?!

Groaning, I answered the call without even reading the caller's name.
"My rabbit!" The caller exclaimed. Only one person calls me that.
Aunt Sarah!

"Aunt Sar-" I was happy as well to hear her cause she was working on something. She was a scientist and she loved her career. I was about to talk but she cut me off.

"What did you just say?" Oh My God! I forgot that she does not like it when she is being called Aunt!

"Oh no! Maybe you are imagining things Sarah!" I said nervously.

"Oh I hope so my rabbit. Anyways, I am coming to you tomorrow! I have finished my experiment and I am going to try it tomorrow!" Her voice held excitement like always.

"Really! What experiment? The one you have been working on for over four months now?" I asked sounding interested. I might not interested in Chemistry, Biology and Physics but I was highly interested in the experiments Sarah made. They were so fantastic. I loved seeing Sarah experiments.

"Yes and I am going to try it tomorrow when I come, oh I'll call you later my rabbit. Something came up. Bye." She said and hung up.

Taking a deep breath, I ate my food.

Hello everyone! We meet again!😁 Chapter 2 UPDATED! What do you think of Sebastian and Elizabeth so far? Let me know and don't forget to hit that star! Love ya! Bye.❤