Getting the Queen (1)

Sebastian's POV.
All the letters surely shocked me but the one which shocked me the most was the last one.

Hey Sebastian!
Guess what? I found out that we are in the same college and the same class! I didn't expect that! I wanted to talk to you but you were surrounded by a lot of girls but anyway I'll talk to you next time I'll see you for sure!
Your Queen

She knew me? She knew me from the start? Even though she did say here she'll talk to me....she didn't...
Why?

I didn't notice the hot tears I was shedding until I felt my eyes burned like someone was pricking them with needles.

I felt the guilt which was buried down in my heart now was revived. I grabbed my hair in frustration.

I need to see her! I want to see her!

Just when I took the phone to call Joshua to drive me to my place, it rang.

"Hello?" I said a bit shocked of my raspy voice.

"R-Rabbit? Oh no! Sebastian! Hi!" I heard Sarah's happy words.

"Hi Sarah." I greeted her back.

"Sorry to disturb you at this hour. I called to inform you that I got a way to switch your souls back to your respective bodies. I'll be there tomorrow. Inform Elizabeth for me please." Even though Sarah was talking I heard some shuffling paper noises.

"Yes I will Sarah." I replied still looking at the box which laid on the floor.

"By the way Sebastian...is everything okay? It's just that your voice is kind of unusual." She pointed out and the shuffling noises stopped.

"Hey Sarah. Tell me, did you know that Elizabeth is her?" I asked frozen to the floor.

"I am sorry Sebastian. I didn't tell you about it." Her voice held guilt.

"No no no! Sarah don't be sorry. I am actually grateful to you. You did your part even though you didn't tell me anything. If you did not do that experiment then I don't think I would have known that My Queen was actually in front of me the whole time I was searching for her. Thank you Sarah." It was true though. If Sarah didn't do any experiment, I would not have known My Queen.

"It's my duty as an Aunt, I think. Oh! I need to go. I have to make preparations for tommorow." She let out a slight laugh.

"Now don't spoil this chance Sebastian. I did a great deal to make this up. See you tomorrow." She added with a warning tone.

The call ended and I immediately dialed Joshua's number.
It was 21 00 pm, but did I care? No.

He answered on three rings.
"Hello?" His voice was raspy which meant he was in a deep sleep.

"Joshua I need you to drive me to my place NOW." I said hurriedly.

"What? Why? Now? Go to sleep Sebastian...." He then went to sleep again. That bastard!

"Joshua if you don't agree I'll definitely kick you ass! Get your ass up!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"Damn you! You will wake the entire neighbourhood if you continue to shout like that! I am going! Shit! My ears! I'll be deaf one day!" He cursed.

"Just get your ass here already." I rolles my eyes. I took the handbag which laid on the bed, put the photograph in it and took it with me.
I am coming My Queen....

***A Few Minutes Later***
"So? What is the reason you are going to your place? And let me tell you, this better be a good reason to wake me up from my sweet sleep." Joshua was driving and I was sitting on the passenger seat.

"I found her." I said under my breath.

"You mean that Queen of yours?" Joshua pressed the brake and looked at me.

"Yeah. That girl turns out to be really her after all." I let out a small smile on my lips.

"Okay then. Let's go get your Queen." He hit the engine again and we went off.

The drive felt awfully long even though my place was not that far away.

At last we arrived and I noticed that the guards were doing a great job. Joshua parked his car a little far from the gates.

"What to do now?" Joshua asked looking at my house.

"Let's sneak." I replied while getting of the car.

"Are you serious?!" He whisper-shouted at me alighting from the car too.

"I've never been so serious in my entire life before." I looked at him.

"Are you with me or not?" I asked him.

"Just don't get me into troubles. I've not dated my crush yet." He shook his head low.

"Let's go." I whispered and he nodded at me.

He locked his car door and pocketed his keys.

We walked ever so slowly taking every precaution to not make any noise. Then we peeked inside and noticed two of the guards were enjoying themselves with the magazine 'Playboy'.

"Playboy? Seriously?" Joshua asked.

"Seems like these guys are definitely those types." I said.

"What will we do then? Join them?" Joshua rolled his eyes.

I played with the hem of the dress I was still wearing since the birthday while thinking of something. Then a wonderful idea hit me.
"Joshua listen. I've got an idea. But I need your help for this." I smirked at him looking at my dress.

"No way Sebastian! I have pride too!" Joshua said the moment he got the idea.

"We only have this option. If you have another one than this then tell me." I told him.

"B-But you are girl. You should be the one who will do this not me!" He whispered.

"Then who will be the one to go inside and talk to My Queen? And this shoulder length hair suits this situation." I whispered back.

"Damn it!" He massaged his temples.

"So?" I asked him.

"Make sure nobody knows about this." He glared at me.

We then went towards the forest area which is in front of my house.
"I'll take off my clothes there and you give me yours." I pointed towards a bush.

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off.

Joshua kept an eye in only boxes if someone was coming the whole time I was changing.
"Hurry up!" Joshua whispered.

"Damn Sebastian! Fucking hurry up! I can't stay in only boxes here!" He whispered again.

"Shut up I'm done." I said and came out. Joshua's clothes were really big on me.

"Here." I handed him the dress, jacket and the short heels I was wearing.

He sighed and took them.

After a few minutes he appeared in front of me with the dress.
"It's good but you need to do this." I pulled the dress a little up and zipped the fly of the jacket.

"Wha-...Sebastian! My ass is literally showing!" He pointed at his ass.

"Don't worry you are looking sexy enough to catch those guards attention with that lean body of yours." Joshua rolled his eyes at me.

"Let's go." I said taking out the photograph out of the handbag and handing it to Joshua.

"Thank you for this accessory." Joshua said sarcastically.

"This better work." He said and tried to walk.

Helloooo everybody!!! Sorry for not updating! I've been really lazy lately. You know how it is during holidays. Oh well, let's forget about that and comment down your thoughts and hit that star!
Love ya! Bye!❤