Training (2)

Elizabeth's POV.
"Bye Mom!" I shouted as I was getting in the car.

"Sebastian wait!" Mrs Black halted me. I gave her a question look.

"Do you know what happened to Elfan? He is absent for a long time. Like for a week. He did not even inform me about his absences. He is always the type of boy who would inform me if he will not be able to come to work. So, do you know what happened to him?" She asked me worriedly. Oh shit! I totally forgot about that! Shit! How could I have done that?!

Shit! I can't even lie to her telling her that I have informed Sebastian about my absences for Sebastian does not have my number!

"Uh-...No Mom. I don't know." I told her while she was looking at me with that concern look. Oh God! I made her worried!

"It's okay son. Maybe he will inform me later. Oh! I am sorry, I have taken up your time. Have a nice day with Joshua." She waved at me and I entered in the car.

"To Joshua, Xavier." I said masking the Pig's rude way of talking.

"Yes Sir." Xavier turned on the engine and we were off. I always get off at Joshua's place then I walked to my apartment. And since both of us are neighbours it was not tiring to walk.

During the whole ride, my mind was wrap around the thought of a lie to tell Mrs Black and to convince that Pig to work. Or even worse, to reveal my lie about being a boy the whole time I was working as a butler.
My life really sucks...

Anyway I was able to walk like the Pig. Well, it was really painful for me though as I had to conceal my rage when the Pig would come up with free comments. I would always take deep breaths to calm my erupting anger.

But hardwork does pay off. I was practically walking non-stop to just master the Pig's walking style. When the Mrs Black noticed that I was not resting my ass down and kept walking in the house, she did ask me worriedly if I was feeling well. She was indeed a great mother but I don't know why the Pig was not in good terms with her though. Well...it was not also my business...

Finally we have arrived at Joshua's place. I got out of the black sleek car and told Xavier to pick me up at 5 p.m. He muttered a 'yes Sir' and drove off.

I sighed hard as I made  my way to my apartment. Please my dearest Lady Luck be with me...I prayed as I rang the doorbell.

The door opened to reveal a smiling Joshua.
"Hello Eliz! Ready for training 2?" He beamed at me.

"Uh-...yeah...I guess." I said scratching my head.

"Good then." He pulled me in and made me sit on a chair at the dinning table.

"J, what are we going to do today?" I asked confused.

"Coffee drinking training!" He exclaimed at me. Hell no!

"Bu-" I was going to protest but J cut me.

"No buts Eliz." J had a very serious face.

I sighed in defeat and nodded.

"By the way where is the P-...I mean Sebastian." That really was a close cut!

"I am right here. What do you want from me?" He asked with his annoyed face and arms crossed.

"Umm...there is a problem." I figeted with my fingers.

"What have you done?" His voice boomed.

"I-It is not about you. It is about me." I stuttered.

"Oh? Then I don't give damn." He jut shrugged at me.

I took a deep breath and said.
"It's about Elfan."